𝟷...𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙!

╔═══════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══════╗

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑖𝑠... 𝑊𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑙.

╚═══════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══════╝

*═══════╝

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻, you made it. To earth! The travel was difficult, well the first question is how'd you get there?

   Well you can travel in amazing speed threw the galaxy's stars, it's gets very dizzy and tiring. Back to you where you're at now— You set up your balance, your landing has created some whole in the deep of the ground. You sweat drop as you brush some dirt off your quills, you look up in the sky in awe, there was... 

   The sun!

   The one planet that you have never seen before, you in awe your eyes starts to hurt... You blinked aggressively whipping your eyes from the tears. You hugged yourself with a smile as you walked down in the forest. 

"The sun feels warm, the air quality here feels refreshing, and it's bright."

   You looked up at the trees hearing new sounds, birds chirping, the leaves rustling, everything was new to you! You kicked a pebble across from you that caused you giggle. You just kept kicking pebbles and rocks with glee.

   You were like a happy child as you slipped down a hill.

"Aaaaahhhh—"

   You rolled down, you let out a 'oof' as you slammed onto a tree. You whimper as you lift your head up brushing your quills. Your ears twitches. 

"Huh? What are those sounds?"

   You stand up running and making it over there less than 5 seconds, looking over behind a tree you see a blue hedgehog!?

   Your eyes widen, he seems like he's laughing while running around the house. You stare with a blank face.

"There's another hedgehog here too?"

   You've been alone for like almost forever in your whole life! You've never met another species like you.    

   You were shocked but you kept yourself calm. He runs around leaving a a trail of light blue light as he runs into another room. Your ear twitches by a shock that hit it.