𝟷𝟹... ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼 ℝ𝕌ℕ!! & 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ♡︎

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝐵𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑚𝑒

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

   𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 '𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺' 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗱, the whole gang all ran to you with open arms and crumble you down with guilt when they said how worried they were for you. Of course you had to get them off of you cause you were getting some back pain.

   Sonic's guardian told you—

"You have a large scratch on your back, so I suggest you don't move around much okay?"

"Okay."

   They flustered you by their kindness and gentleness.

   It's been a couple of days after you woke up. Sonic's guardians Maddie and Tom happily welcomed you, Maddie would check up on your wounds and apply some cream/ointment on your back, you would awfully flinch by her warm touch but it felt nice,....

   You, so far haven't heard the stars too. The nights you would stay up to listen to them, barely getting any rest like you should be, it actually felt relieving that you don't need to hear distorted or fainted voices. 

   But about your powers... You haven't tested them out yet to make sure you still have them, whenever you tried a sudden pain would spread on your arm and back.

   Another thing too is your dreams. They would come in as foggy but would soon turn clear. Like how you had dream about you running in fields of flowers that glowed in the dark as you hear up ahead a small squeak of a child laughing, like you're trying to catch them.