𝟾...𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑤𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑙

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝗺𝗽 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽, you wince as you look to see YOU WERE FLOATING?!!

"Uuhhhh, guys?"

   You called out, they didn't responded but you stifled a snicker at the old lady holding Sonic. You look up seeing you're touching the ceiling, making you guess you've floated up when you were sleeping but how?

   You guessed again it was that new upgraded energy by the spark demon, you huffed as you grip on the wooden ceiling trying to focus on going down. Taking a deep breath you thought of how you always come down....

   You open an eye. And you're still in the air, on the ceiling.

   You suddenly felt dizzy, you hold you mouth as your whole body spins when you suddenly lost grip. You pull your knees to your chest as both hands were on your mouth holding in vomit.

   Your eyes were shut but you can hear Sonic waking up.

   Sonic stretches his arms letting a yawn out during the process, he opens his eyes and became stiff.... 

"Tails, Tails, we have a situation."

   Sonic shakes Tails asleep as the woman tightens her arms around him, Tails shuffles and groan looking at Sonic rubbing his eyes. He quietly gasped and stifles a giggle.