ii. when all falls down, go back to the beginning

During the four days of histeria and uncontrollable crying, Porsche figured that if he could he would have taken Khun Korn's offer of security. If he did accept, such situation wouldn't happen. But as much as Porsche was protective of his children he was also a very prideful man. And he would rather starve himself to feed his children than accept help from father of his and his brother's nightmares. Not to mention that the Head of the Theerapanyakun family knew nothing about his and Kinn's children. How much would he actually care about them? Would he try to play with his sons? Listen to his daughters endless tales from her preschool? Porsche chuckled dryly picturing the feared Mafia boss with four little gremlins around him, explaining how to get information out of debtors.

He sighed falling onto the couch. He tried to research on his own, but it proved to be fruitless after several hours. If he wanted to find Vegas he needed to go back and going back meant going to Kinn's city. He would be offering himself on a platter, himself and Porsché and Ae. Theerapanyakuns waited for a moment like that. Porsche was still surprised that there was no one from them around their small family. It would be expected for them to send someone to check on Kim's heir. Porsché thought that there was Khun Korn's hand in it, all his children and subordinates had massive respect for their father and leader. If he promised to leave them alone, they were left alone.

Porsché walked in with a blanket. His eyes were dull and hand trembling, he was still not fine after what happened. Strangers basically broke in and kidnapped his nephews and niece. It was unforgivable for him and also terrifying to remember each night. He would wake up every night and recall the little girl's scared face, her fight with a stranger and trying to break free from his hold. He could hear a loud slap that landed on her cheek and how she had fallen onto the grass. It left scars on and in him.

"I have no other way than to ask him for help, don't I?" Porsche asked, staring into the distance. His question was met with silence as his brother quietly sat next to him and looked at the wall.

Their situation was worth mentioning to the police but both knew better. Police would be useless with fight against minor family, especially when Vegas decided to join forces with someone from outside. Porsche could not remember anyone with the name Khai, he had to be either someone new or someone so small that he was not brought onto their radar. He sighed and ran a hand throught his hair, leaning forward. His thoughts were a mess, there was no clarity and his mind. The only real thing he could get out of there was 'get them back'. He closed his eyes and opened them, looking at Porsché, who feeling his brother's eyes on him looked back.

"Get Ae, we have to get back," Porsche forced himself to say, his throat closing tightly. "If you stay here they will come back and there will be nothing to protect you."

Porsché swallowed and wrapped himself tighter in the blanket. They were going back to the place that turned their lives into hell for a while. He would see the man who broke him and gave him the most wonderful thing in the world. Porsché closed his eyes and leaned back. Kim wasn't so bad for him, he cared a little and mostly left him alone, but the memories of what he has done were still hunting Porsché some nights. But he will do it, he will go back with Ae and Porsche. Because his niece and nephews didn't deserve to suffer.

"I will go pack," he said and left the room.

He stopped at the door of Ae's bedroom. His little angel was sleeping in his too big bed, a squirrel plushie in his grasp. He smiled fondly and tightened his lips, he will have to introduce Ae to everyone. He was not afraid of their reaction, Ae was still Kim Theerapanyakun's son. He had to be respected and treated fair. But Porsché was a little afraid of Kinn's reaction, Porsche's babies daddy will be pissed beyond belief when Porsche will tell him about triplets. After all, everyone believed that his older brother had a miscarriage.