iv. whenever I went, your shadow was haunting me

Porsché was an understanding man. Especially, since his brother started to work for a mafia family in Thailand. He understood that his brother did it for him and to pay for their uncle's mistakes. There was not once an accident of Porsché ever making any decisions about anything without thinking about it at least twice. Whether there was a problem with a kid who beat up his friend, about if telling Ms. Cannika about Toy cheating on his math test is right. He always considered himself to be calm, reasonable and contained.

"What right did you have to have any kind of contact with Ae without my permission first?! Or my knowledge about it?!" Porsche exploded as soon as both men walked into Kim's part of the family mansion. Ae was left with Pete and Ken, whose hearts he stole by kicking Big between the legs when he tried to grab him. "We had an agreement!"

Kim smirked and walked closer to Porsché, his eyes dark and full of some unrecognizable for Porsché emotion. He swallowed and looked deeper into them, not noticing how much closer the youngest Theerapanyakun was to him. Porsché blinked and turned his head, catching his reflection in a window. He had dark pink cheeks and his eyes looked like they were glassy.

"I have not broken the arrangement, do you know why? Because it wasn't between us," he motioned at himself and Porsché. "But between my father and you." There was still too little space between then to Porsché's liking but he wasn't about to call Kim out on that one. Who knows what the man would have done? He blinked and lowered his shoulders, his entire posture small.

"Ae's happiness and well-being is the most important thing for me!" Porsché answered and with fire in his eyes glared at Kim from under his lashes. "Do you think introducing him to a father he does not have permanent contact with is going to positively affect his life?" Porsché asked, both knowing the answer to the question already.

Kim backed away slightly, his eyes a little less stormy. He was searching Porsché's eyes for something. The eerie silence around them was almost like from a thriller, the scene between two love interests before they are separated for better tension. Kim was looking at the young man who years ago became a father of his child, the one who stole his heart at the first sight of those innocent eyes. Kim has never had something pure in his life, being a part of the major family meant that he was used to seeing all kinds of gore and spoiled innocence. He even saw innocence being ripped away from someone in his own young eyes. His uncle Gun was responsible for that.

"Ae is my son, I want to be a part of his life!"

"Do not use that tone with me!" Porsché found himself shouting back at Kim. "I am the one who brought him to this world. I am the one who raised him, who knew about his fears and helped him overcome them. Who was with him when he was sick and had tantrums! I am the one who is raising this child, my child!"

Kim growled and suddenly Porsché was pressed to the wall with Kim's face centimeters away from his own.

"Our child," Kim growled, his teeth grinding together. "Ae has my last name on his birth certificate, he has my DNA and yours, my blood in his veins. Do not ever forget about it. He is ours," Kim started to speak more softly, his fingers slowly tracing down Porsché's cheeks. Slowly Porsché felt goosebumps appearing on his arms. "We are both in this together, he is ours."

Porsché was blinking rapidly, his heart racing. But there was some kind of newfound strength that gave him enough energy to push the youngest son away from him and put some distance between them.

"If you believe that I will try to get to the weird promises and little imagine the life you told me about when you were - might I remind you, raping me - my answer is a fucking no," Porsché snarled.

He pushed past Kim and went out of the room, his heart was beating erratically. The bodyguards looked around with astonishment on their faces seeing the scene. Porsché went to the elevator and pushed the ground floor button. When the door closed, he leaned against the wall and breathed harshly through his mouth, his eyes prickling. The tears of frustration were beginning to gather in his eyes.