vi. let my darling go

Most of the people around him, Porsche thought, did not understand that these were his children they were trying to find and save. Once again, he was not informed about a meeting about the potential lead or whereabouts of his three little devil spawns and he decided that his foot will be put down. So there he was, stalking towards the meeting room, where most of the heads of the smaller clans were. Of course, Khun Korn, Kinn, Kim, and oddly enough, Khun were. Pol seeing him before the door did not even question - he opened the door widely.

Khun Korn was sitting on Kinn's right hand. After all, he gave up his power to his son. Therefore could no longer sit at the head of the table. Kinn's left was unoccupied. Kim and Khun sat next to their father. The rest of the present people turned to look at him with surprise, some with resentment. One of the heads, or maybe just an assistant, rolled their eyes and whispered something to the person sitting next to him. Porsche ignored them and turned his eyes to look at Kinn. The elder was staring at him, observing silently. Porsche knew that he wanted to see what will proceed to happen.

"If you were unaware, this meeting is for the upper hands here," the same one who rolled his eyes said slowly. "Your duty is to stand outside and report when called. Truly, Khun Kinn I thought you have trained your men better."

Porsche silently walked over to him, grabbed the back of his shirt, and repeatedly slammed his head onto the table. The loud cracks were the only sound in the room, except for the groans of pain. He let the man go after a while, fixed his sleeves at wrists, and walked over to Kinn, sitting down at his left. He could see Flacia in the corner of his eye, looking with disgust at the man, who was escorted out of the room by Big and Gin. Porsche, still not saying a word, turned and looked at Khun, who was smiling widely, his fingers rapidly moving on the phone screen. Kim looked surprised, his eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

"I think we have established that I was to be a part of those meetings. Why was I not informed about, yet another one?" Porsche asked, finally.

Kinn looked at him and Porsche could feel how his body warmed up quickly. The darkness he was so afraid of in the past, was now a sight he was looking forward to seeing in those eyes. Kinn changed him and Porsche changed Kinn. Both of them were perfectly imperfect.

"Before you dare to say something," Kinn said, not even moving his eyes away from Porsche. "Mr. Virakkanui, I have informed you about Porsche's presence and his involvement in this operation. And the major family. He is the father of my children, heirs to this empire. I would show him the respect he deserves, after all, he has shown in the past that his skills are more than enough to bring even the strongest to their knees."

Porsche moved his gaze and noticed as one of the men gulped and turned his eyes down.

"We shall continue," Kinn said, his hand grabbing Porsche's and bringing it to his lips to kiss the signet on his ring finger.

"Khai was seen in Bangkok, three hours ago. Our people have been tailing him ever since. It seems like he was trying to get attention to himself, while in the docks..." The man trailed off, showing pictures on the screen.

Vegas was standing near the entrance to one of the warehouses, he was holding his leg, while five men were grabbing three toddlers. Porsche's breath hitched, his children. They knew where they were.

"Where was this?! Why we have done nothing on this matter?!" Kinn exploded, his voice making everyone cover. Porsche stood, just like Kinn did, but he was silent. "We had enough men to get them back and instead you decided to do nothing?! I start thinking you are with them not the family you swore loyalty to!"

Khun Korn was observing as his son hardly controlled his emotions. He once again saw how much pressure he put on him and his brothers. Kinn was twenty-five years old and his behavior and duties fit forty-year-olds.