Saving A Dragon || Ep.1

What if the original Cale didn't got transferred to another world and stay in the original world? Let us find out!

Cale Henituse.. Cale has the title of uhhh.. Let us just say he does not have a very not nice image? But despite all of this he has his own reasons. He did all of this for his little brother..

Basen Henituse the younger brother of Cale, they are not blood related, Violan Henituse give birth to Basen Henituse before her second marriage..

The nobles seems nice to Basen Henituse.. but. there are a lot who talk ill about him when he turns his back. So Cale Henituse decided to do something..

Cale Henituse sacrifice his own good image to make Basen Henituse look far more important than he is. He try his best to act like a trash..

He pretends to be drank and beat up some bandit to stop some people from getting hurt.

Only a few people know about this and it is the people from a very little tavern where Cale always stay to remove his stress..

A Day At The Small Tavern

"Ah.. It looks like our little master has become more and more paler than his usual self.." An old woman spoke with a worried tone

Cale then hid his face as he lay down on one of the sofas..

"Nya.. Cale... Tell us. Please we are begging for you to let us know what is happening to you.. We are all here to help and comfort you!" A kid with silver white hair and golden eyes said as she hugs Cale

"Aigoo! Grandma you do not need to worry about me, I am as fine as ever. On let's hug later, I still need to rest.." Cale whisper with the same monotone voice

"Mmph! Cale is always saying this! We know there is something wrong with you!! Nya" The young kid with red hair and golden eyes spoke as he jump down from the second floor of the tavern

Cale then sigh and cannot help but to facepalm.. It is not like he did not enjoy this little kids accompany and the care of this grandmother, He is happy.. But yet.. He cannot tell them that he is sick. He is afraid they will be worried about his condition and forgot to take care of themselves..

Cale get up and hug the kids

"Nya, Oh! Right, I have almost forgotten to tell you Cale, Noona and I see a dragon on a cave!" The younger brother said as he smile but it suddenly disappeared and turn into a frown..

"Mmhm? What is it Hong?" Cale ask in a interested tone

"W-Well.. the dragon is indeed majestic.. B-But, The dragon we see is b-b-being lock way in the darkness a-and torture.." The younger brother stutter by his own words as he looks way..

He was guilty not to save the little dragon.. But they are still weak at that time, so they cannot fight nor do anything about it.

Cale then look horrified..

"Ah.. Poor thing.." The grandma said as she place a bottle of wine for Cale and 2 cups of hot choco for the kids..

"Indeed.. We feel guilty from not saving the little dragon. Nya.." On said as she look way

"Guilty? For what? It is not your fault the dragon was catch and do you two want to be caught as well? If you stay and try to save the dragon you two will be not here with me.." Cale spoke with his monotone voice...

No. It is not the same monotone voice he used to tone with.. It.. It is as if he is worried and anxious about the two kids being caught and someone who will take the kids way from him.