Standing right next to you || Ep.32

Night Time

"Are you not going to return to your room, Carlos?" Cale ask with a frown

"Young master..."

"What?"

"I had a dream.. No more of a nightmare."

"And? What the hell do you want me to do about it??" Cale ask sarcastically, but deep inside he can tell how Carlos's mental capacity is getting worst as time pass..

"Nothing.. just please let me stand right next to you" Carlo whispers with a sad smile

"Go ahead, you stand and I'll lay down." Cale said with a frown

Carlos chuckle weakly as Cale roll his eyes. He lay down and cover himself with the blanket, while Carlos just sit next to the chair near Cale..

'Leaving him huh.. It's never my intention.' Cale mumbles to himself

-
After that Cale fell asleep and time pass, it's already midnight.. Cale wake up because of the sudden pain on his chest..

"C-Car-los..!" Cale calls out, stuttering

Carlos's eyes open as quickly as Cale called out, Carlos quicky look for Cale.. To only see Cale on the bath room floor with a bloody face..

Cale was in the average of crying. Carlos kneel down and hold Cale on his arms, Cale's under line eyes are getting darker and darker as he seems to be losing control over his own mind and body..

Before Cale could hit the ground he was caught by Carlos who is panicking and losing control over his dark mana.

Carlos and quickly run towards his mother's room to ask for help.

3 Hours Later

Cale finally wakes up and is now talking to a upset Carlos. Carlos seems so miserable right now..

"WHY ARE YOU STILL GOING THERE!??!" Carlos shouted as he hold Cale's hands tightly

"Carlos.. please.... let me" Cale weakly whisper

Carlos bite his lower lips and glare at Cale. He is not angry.. He is more like worried and upset.

"Do as you wish, young master.. but once in see you in danger.. I'll-"

"I know.. just let me go there." Cake whisper

Carlos nods and just look away

A Day After

Cale turned his gaze back to the ship and started to sigh. Cale facepalm as he look behind him with a disbelief look on his face

Sigh...

'Aigoo, How on earth did I end up with so many people..?' Cake ask himself with a tired tone

'ALONG WITH SO MANY CRAZY PEOPLE!?!!' Cale internally shouted

- Aww..! I'm deeply hurt, young master.. But aren't you also crazy?

'You shut up Carlos.' Cale mumbles

Choi Han and the whale siblings. They are also with the kittens, On and Hong, who were now shaking because they were on water yet were so eager that they would come with Cale because he is in a weak status.

Carlos, who was next to Cale with a dark force smile. While somehow Lock and the 10 wolf childrens are all with him..

‘If I get hurt, even just a paper cut.. with all of these freaks around me, that would be very surprising..’