Jackpot! || Ch.28

"Step back." Cale spoke

The rest of the group became confused. However, Cale just sternly said it once more for these chumps that won't listen to him when he wanted to get to work right away.

"Go back into the forest and stay there. Don't come out until I tell you to come out."

Cale opened up the magic bag and continued to speak.

"You could get poisoned or hurt if you don't listen."

Paseton, who had been listening quietly with a worried expression on his face. he started to frown and started to speak.

"My lady, will you do it on your own..?"

"He is not alone." The Black Dragon responded for Cale.

Paseton turned toward the sound of the voice and then flinched. He could see the clear vibrations of mana around the Black Dragon. They were like waves floating around the Black Dragon, who had found the perfect opportunity to show off his strength.

"The two of us will take care of it, so go wait over there."

"Young master Cale, I really can't tell what your limits are." Witira mumbles with a worried tone

Cale just ignore Witira's comment go in one ear and out the other ear, as he patted On and Hong on the head. Hong's ears and tails were down.

"You two stay there as well. On, take good care of Hong. Hong, I'll bring you some of the swamp poison, so just wait for me."

Hong nodded his head at Cale before approaching the Black Dragon.

"Be careful. Don't get hurt our youngest and Cale nya..." Hong mumbles

"I understand." Cale spoke

The Black Dragon nodded his head at Hong and stood still while Hong patted him with his front paws. Cale thought that the kids were playing well with each other and took an empty bottle out of the magic bag and threw it toward Paseton.

"Put the swamp water into the bottle. It is a magic bottle, so it won't break."

"How did you even prepare for this..?"

Paseton looked toward Cale with admiration, but Cale did not care. Instead, he continued to ruffle through the magic bag that looked small on the outside but was very spacious on the inside.

"Paseton we don't have a time for your admiration fantasy.." Witira whisper to her brother

He ignores her sister's words and started to put the swamp water in the bottle as he look at Cale with red cheeks

"My lady, I have filled the bottle."

"Then go wait over there."

Cale told Paseton, who had filled the large bottle with mud and water from the swamp, and the rest of the group to move along. Witira hesitated for a moment, but moved back toward the forest at the kittens' urgings.

The Black Dragon verified that everyone was safely far away before approaching Cale.

"What do you plan to m-"

The Black Dragon stopped talking after seeing what Cale took out of the magic bag. He then continued speaking after seeing Cale gently smiling at him.

"Human, you look a bit smart right now."

"Nah."

There were two magic bombs in Cale's hands.

These were different from the bombs with the multiple explosions he used in the Ubarr coast. These were the stronger and more destructive bombs used in the novel when the Ubarr mages launched their final attack.