A Villa || Ep.22

“Young master, please wash up first.”

Cale could see that Carlo could not stand Cale’s dirtiness, and so he just nodded his head. He tried to head to the bath but a voice called out to him.

“Young miss.”

“What is it?” Cale ask

It was Paseton and Witira. Paseton was the one who called for him, but Witira was the first to speak.

“May we visit you after you have rested for a bit?”

"Noona! I want to spent more time with the young miss.." Paseton mumbles and whisper towards his older sister

"Stop. Let the young miss rest." Witira whisper back and elbow her younger brother's stomach

The Whale King. As they were his children, these two were pretty much of the same rank as the kingdom’s royalty. However, the two of them were hiding the fact that they were related to the Whale King. Honestly speaking, there was no reason to hide it. It wasn’t like the humans would know that they were royalty. It was rare to find a person who even knew about the existence of Whale people.

“Come tomorrow.” Cale answered curtly before turning around.

He could hear the Black Dragon’s voice in his head. The Black Dragon had a lot to say since earlier.

You sneezed! Will you be able to move tonight? Shouldn’t you get some rest? Why are you so weak that I have to worry so much?! Human! It is so frustrating!

‘Aigoo.. I’m the one who is frustrated.’ Cale mumbles himself

Cale decided to use the fact that nobody believed that he was completely healthy to his advantage. He told everyone not to come to him tonight because he needed rest, before speaking to the Black Dragon.

"If Carlos ask you anything don't tell him a thing." Cale whisper

- Okay human!

“Let’s go.” Witira spoke

“…I’ll listen for now.” Paseton mumbles, he seems about upset

On and Hong were upset because Cale headed to the Ubarr islands with the Black Dragon and did not bring any of them! He even returns with such a injury. And now he is going there again, even tho is is already injured!

Cale headed towards his room, lock the doors up and started to take a bath, he then dress up, Raon then used his mana to teleport them towards

Today was the day he needed to extend these whirlpools’ lifespans to last for another year.

I do not know why you are doing this when you are not well. This intelligent dragon brain of mine cannot understand.

Cale casually responded to the grumblings of a 4-year-old.

“It has to be done today.” Cale spoke and sigh

The territory’s mages would arrive tomorrow, making it more difficult to move. He had to take care of that puddle water and the whirlpool today.

Cale could see that there were still lights on the central island and landed on an island farther away. This was the location of the second strongest whirlpool, well, now the strongest whirlpool.

“Aigoo.." Cale then let out a sigh.

Why is that punk swimming over here? Wait, why is that punk even here? I do not understand.

Cale could hear the Black Dragon’s anxious voice. There was nobody on the island that Cale and the Black Dragon landed on. However, there was someone in the whirlpool in front of the island.