Eight

ok so I TRIED uploading this yesterday but my dad turned off the wifi wow thanks

anyways here it is c:

Pleaaaaase follow me on twittah???? its @xfactormagic thanks if you follow me {i follow back on it c:}

--

Beatrice's POV

It was 10pm. I was in a taxi with Timothy. We were driving home, finally. We got to the house and opened the gate. Timothy tripped and fell on the ground.

"OUCH!" I bit my cheek to stop from laughing but let out a chuckle.

"Oh shut up." He growled at me as he struggled to get up.

I put his arm around my shoulder and helped him into the house. It was empty. Where is Master Horan and Sarah?

I helped him downstairs and saw Sarah on the bed. Her eyes grew wide when she saw us.

"Y-you guys are back!" She screamed with joy as she went to hug us both.

Timothy whimpered in pain. Sarah quickly noticed and released us from that painful hug.

"Sorry." She said as her cheeks turned tomato red.

"Nah, it's okay. You don't have to apologize."

"So what happened while we were gone?" i asked her.

"Things." She responded.

I raised my eyebrows. "What kind of things?"

"Uhm.... actually nothing." She said.

I knew she was obviously lying.

"We know you're lying Sarah." Timothy said.

"FINE! MASTER HORAN RAPED ME OMAY?!"

"WHAATTTTT!?!?!"

Sarah's POV

I looked down.

"Yeah... while you guys were gone he was drunk a-and he raped me ok!"

"It was my fault! I shouldn't have told you to go home!" Beatrice looked furious.

"No, it's not. Don't say that."

"Next time you are coming with me everyw-"

"GET THE FUCK UP HERE NOW!!!" Great! Now Master Horan is yelling again.

"WHO?!?!" Beatrice yelled back.

"DON'T GIVE ME ATTITUDE YOU BITCH! I WANT ALL OF YOU UP HERE!" UhOh. This doesn't sound good. We all went into the kitchen.

"I WANT CEREAL! GO GET THEM NOW!"

"And you called ALL OF us up here why?" Beatrice asked.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP GIVING ME ATTITUDE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" He walked up to Beatrice and slapped her. She grabbed her cheek and started to cry.

'"YOU DESERVED THAT!"

I yelled back without thinking " IS THIS HOW YOU WILL TREAT PEOPLE?! WERE HUMAN BEINGS NOT ANIMALS! WE DESERVE TO BE TREATED FAIRLY AND RIGHT YOU ASSHOLE! I CANT STAND YOU ANYMORE!!!!"

Right after I said that, I immediately regretted it.

Timothy gasped. "Master Horan, please dont hurt her, she's still-"

"SHUT UP!" He screamed as he grabbed a knife to threaten him. "GO DOWNSTAIRS OR THIS KNIFE IS IN THAT BITCH!"

"We're s-so s-sorry Sarah." Beatrice said between sobs as they both went downstairs.

Master Horan sighed and turned his evil eyes towards me. He walked towards me and lifted me by the shirt and put the knife to my neck.

"YOU ASKED FOR THIS"

I screamed of fear. "P-please d-dont m-maste-"

I was interrupted because he started to choke me with his arm and put the knife to my cheek.

"HUH? YOU DESERVE THIS!!" He grabbed me and threw me to the wall.

I gasped for air and was coughing like crazy. He lifted me up and punched me God knows how many times. He threw me to the floor again. This time I was unable to speak.

I had no strength to move anymore. He kicked my stomach and I started to cough up blood.

He lifted me up and threw me to the ground, laughing. He grabbed a wine bottle and smashed it against my head. He started to kick my head and threw me to the glass table, which shattered.

My vision started to be dizzy. He wiped his mouth with blood on his hand, smiling.

He left and walked up the stairs. The last thing I remember is Beatrice and Timothy running to me, and I blacked out.

--

Please vote and comment