Twenty One

I was on writers block for a bit but i came up with something!

I put the chapters like "One" and "Two" to make it professional ;)

--

Zayn's POV

I decided to go back to my room since i was too lazy to wait. I laid down on my bed and started to watch TV.

Louis' POV

I walked down the stairs hand in hand with Harry.

"What did Zayn need help with again?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I think the microwave broke."

"Oh."

We got to the kitchen and Harry inspected the microwave.

"Oh. I think the oven is broken too. I think Zayn was trying to bake." Harry said.

I saw flour and eggs and all those ingredients. I decided to make a slick move.

Harry's POV

I inspected the microwave as I felt something hit the back of my head. Confused, i rubbed it and I felt something squishy. I looked back at Louis and he was smirking.

"What the hell was that?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said chuckling.

I grabbed a handful of flour and whipped it at him. It hit him straight in the face.

"Ow harry! That hurt!" He said grabbing his face.

He grabbed 2 eggs and walked up to me. I backed away fast but he was faster. He smashed the 2 eggs on my head.

"Hey!" I said as I grabbed 2 other eggs at it hit him straight in the chest.

"Ouff!" He yelped as he fell back.

He grabbed some flour and threw it at my face.

"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled as i slid down the wall grabbing my face. It stung.

"Oh god Harry! Im so sorry! Are you okay?" Louis asked worried.

I decided to exaggerate. "Y-yes Louis, it stings so much." I started to make fake crying sounds.

"Oh harry!" He cried as he went to hug me.

I quickly grabbed an egg and smashed it at the back of his head, pushing him down to me. "Not fair!" He screamed as we both started to laugh.

By then Zayn walked in. "What the hell happened here you lot?"

"Nothing." We both responded as we giggled.

He just rolled his eyes and walked out. We both started to laugh again.

(A/N: No, this isn't a Larry fanfic :p just wanted to do something different)

Sarah's POV

I stood at the edge of Master Horans rooftop. I was going to do it. Jump off. End the pain. No more suffering of living. I can rest. Enough. I've had enough. I thought about everything. My old slave masters, moving here, getting beat and raped by Master Horan, meeting Liam and Katie, Timothy dying, escaping; abandoning Beatrice, going to Paris, meeting Zayn, getting kidnapped and tortured, the plane crash, the kiss, the plane ride back home, the depression, the cutting, everything. Everything that i suffered and enjoyed. I swallowed the lump in my throat. Im going to do it.

Niall's POV

I walked into Sarah's room, asking her to cook dinner. I decided that i had to at least try to be nicer to her. My attitude, it changes so much. One second, I want to treat Sarah as a human being. Then another second i think of her as a monster. I looked around for her and saw a message on the wall. It read:

(("Goodnight." You said.

"Goodbye." I said.

And you never thought twice about it.))

Oh god. I know what this means. She's going to kill herself!

**

I bursted into the washroom. "SARAH?!?!" I called out. No answer. She wasn't in here. If not, then she's.... THE ROOFTOP!

I sprinted up the staircase and opened the door to the rooftop, and there she was, standing on the edge. I ran to her not making any noise just in case and she leaned forward. My eyes widened as i picked up speed. I grabbed her hand just in time, but she was hanging off the house.

"LET ME GO!!!!" She yelled.

"NOO! I won't let you die!"

"PLEASE LET ME GO!!! I WANT TO DIE STOP LET ME GOOO!!!!" She struggled to get out of my grip. By then she was sobbing like crazy.

I pulled her up back onto the rooftop and set her down. She started to being her knees to her chest and cry.

By then i was also crying. I never knew Sarah was actually going to kill herself. How could I have been so stupid? I went to hug her but she started to fight against me. She eventually gave up and I wrapped my arms around her body. She started to sob into her chest while i thought about how much of a monster i was.

Sarah's POV

Master Horan lifted me up and carried me bridal style down the stairs. God I loved being in his arms. I can't believe he actually saved me. I want to die. I don't want to live anymore. I really don't care for anything anymore. Beatrice saw us.

"What happened?!" She asked

"She tried killing herself." He choked out.

Her eyes grew wide. "I-it was your fault! You're the one that made her depressed and cut herself and then finally try to kill herself!" She yelled at him.

I was still so glad that Beatrice has been helping me. I owe her so much.

"Im sorry! It's not my fault! I have a disorder or something im sorry i dont even know!" He yelled back.

Beatrice just shook her head and helped me down the stairs into my room. I got into the bed, still crying.

"Get some rest Sarah..." She said calmly. "And dont do anything stupid. Please." She nodded.

She left and i started to sob again. Soon I was fast asleep.

--

Done! Hope you enjoyed it :) and also could you follow me on twitter if you haven't?

Ill follow you back, promise. > @xfactormagic