Fifteen

Alright guys. Here is my explanation. You might want to read it because it's very important.

I've bene so busy pretty much. I have school, homework and all those boring stuff. So, I'm deciding to upload every Friday. Once a week. I may upload 2 or more times if I have the time. But just know that I will upload every Friday. Friday.

And also, y'all never comment on my stories anymore. Y'all are just saying "Update" "Please Update" I want to know your opinions too!

Alright, I'll shut up now. Here's the chapter!

--

Niall's POV

"But Master Horan! You can't just go to Paris!" Beatrice called out as I walked into my room and grabbed out a suitcase and started to pack. I was about to grab some clothes when I realized I have a slave just standing there.

"Beatrice, pack for me." I said ignoring her as I walked out of my room and walked downstairs into the kitchen. I took my laptop and my phone out. I booked the nearest flight to Paris.

"Your things are all packed Master Horan." Beatrice said as she lugged the giant suitcase down the stairs.

"Take care of the house." I said to Beatrice as I opened the door and walked out.

"Master Horan! Wait!" She called out.

"What?"

"Stay safe."

"Thanks."

I went in my car and started the engine. It made a loud roar. I reversed out of the driveway and started to go to the airport.

Beatrice's POV

I went into my house, worried for Master Horan. I don't even know if he'll ever come back. But at least I'm alone now. I can do whatever I want! I was about to get something to eat when the phone rang. I went to go answer it.

"Horan's residence. How may I help you?" I spoke softly into the phone.

"Beatrice? Beatrice! Where's Niall?!" I heard Zayn shout into the phone.

"He went to Paris Zayn." I said in a clear tone.

"HES COMING?! WHY DIDNT YOU STOP HIM?!"

"I'm sorry Zayn! I tried!" I pleaded.

"It's okay I guess. Well I gotta go now. Talk later. Bye Beatrice.

"Alright, bye Zayn."

Zayn's POV

Shit! Niall's coming! I have to hide all my drugs again! I grabbed them all and stuffed them into places where he couldn't see. Damn, all this shit is happening to me now. I tried to call Niall's cellphone but he wouldn't answer. He's probably on the plane.

Niall's POV

I finally arrived at Paris. I got into a taxi and headed to Zayn's house. I arrived, payed the taxi driver and stepped out. I went to Zayn's front patio and rang the doorbell. He answered.

"Niall!" He said with joy as he gave me a hug. I hugged back.

"Now Zayn... for what I came for... Do you have any idea where Sarah is?"

He looked down. "Well... um... I kind of put this tracking device on her."

"ZAYN! YOU PUT A TRACKING DEVICE ON HER?!"

"Well Paris is a dangerous city! And you want to find her, don't you?!"

He had a point.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go find her!" I demanded.

"Woah boy, relax a bit." He said.

"Sorry. I just want to find her."

We went to his laptop and opened this sort of program.

"Oh by the way, it's locked with a password. That's why I didn't start to look for her sooner." Zayn said.

"And you didn't tell me this why?"

He laughed a bit.

"Well, let's see if you can crack it." He said.

I looked at the screen. It had a background of the sky with the.. Eiffel Tower. That's it. I typed "Effiel Tower" into the password box. It made a loud ding and we were in.

"Niall! You did it!"

We saw Sarah's tracking device. It was in this warehouse. I took down the adress in a paper. I stood up and went outside.

"Wait Niall! Where are you going!" Zayn called out.

"Going to find Sarah, obviously." I answered.

"Well wait for me! And hey, you might need these." He said as he handed me guns.

"Woah, Zayn! Why would I need these?"

"Well, you want to save Sarah right? You don't know who you're dealing with."

We hid the guns and got into a taxi. I handed the driver the adress. He drove us there. We got out of the taxi and saw a huge abandoned looking warehouse.

"Well, this is it." Zayn said.

We walked into the warehouse.

"Sarah..." I called out.

We were surprised with gunshots. We both dived in different directions. There were about 5 guys. I kneeled behind a large barrel. I stood up and shot with my pistol. One down. Zayn stood and shot a bullet from his pistol. Another down.

I took a shot again, but missed. Zayn reached into his pocket and threw a minibomb. Wait, when did he have this?

It exploded. Luckily, it wasn't strong enough so we didn't get hurt. I slowly looked up. Two more down. One to go.

I was about to stand when the last guy grabbed me and threw me to the ground. I moaned in pain. My arm felt numb. He grabbed me and started to punch me in the face. I groaned. He took out a knife. He was about to stab me when his eyes popped out. He fell to the ground on me. In his back, I could see a knife.

Zayn pushed him off me and helped me up.

"Thanks man."

"Anytime. That's what friends are for."

"Where'd you get all these weapons anyways?!"

"I tend to have my own ways."

We found a door and walked in it. It was an office.

"Why hello Zayn." A unfamiliar voice said. "I see you've brought a friend with you."

--

That's it! Please vote and comment your opinions! And also follow me on twitter if you can! I want to reach my goal of 10k followers :) it's @xfactormagic