Twenty Six

Hey there lovelies :) I know barely anyone reads this, but could you follow my quote/sass account on twitter?

@trillestprada

My tweets will make you laugh :)

--

Katie's POV

I could see Louis shaking, and gritting his teeth. He looked worried.

"Louis, it's okay. They will find Lauryn." I said trying to cheer him up.

"I-i g-guess so...." He responded with a faint smile.

I sighed quietly. Him and Harry don't deserve this.

We were staring at the abandoned building, waiting for the four to come out, hopefully with Lauryn, when a van passed behind us. I turned around to see but it was too fast and I couldn't catch a glimpse of who was inside. By then, we saw Harry, Zayn and Niall walking out. Where's Sarah?

"Oh Harry! What happened?! Where's Sarah and Lauryn?" He asked worried as he wrapped his arms around him. Harry stood still.

"Taylor and Eleanor got Sarah and Lauryn." Zayn said looking down.

Niall stood in place.

(A/N: GUYSSSS I FORGOT ABOUT LIAM! MY PRECIOUS LIAM IM SO SORRY GUYS! Pretend he stayed at the hotel:p)

"Oh Niall... I'm so sorry." I said as I went to give him a bear hug. He wrapped his arms around me but I knew he was crying inside.

Taylor's POV

I was in the van with Eleanor, Lauryn and Sarah.

"God, I told Harry to come alone. That boy never listens." I said as I drove.

"I know! They never learn." Eleanor responded. "But... they're gay aren't they? How will we get them to date us?"

"I really don't know. But our charms will work. We're perfect; aren't we?" I said with a big smile on my face.

"Of course! Heehee!" Eleanor said with joy as she jumped with joy.

(A/N: BTW, I'm going to try with Noone's POV. PLEASE, comment if you like it with Noone or with a character. I really need advice. Thank you

Noone's POV

Lauryn woke up from that deep sleep that Taylor put in her with a cloth. She was all tied up and with a gag in her mouth. Her vision was not so clear yet. She tried to get out of the knots but there was no hope. By then, her vision was clear. She decided to be quiet because Taylor and Eleanor was really near her. Beside her was Lauryn, still sleeping. In the same position as her, all tied up with a gag in her mouth.

"Oh goodness, there's traffic." Taylor said out of nowhere as Sarah jumped a little.

"Oh gosh, let's go ahead of them!" Eleanor said.

By then the things in the van was going everywhere, including Sarah and Lauryn. They were getting thrown everywhere as Eleanor and Taylor were driving around the cars. "Isn't this illegal?" Sarah thought.

The van took a sharp turn and one of Sarah's hands broke free from the giant knot tied between her legs. She quickly took her gag off. By then, Lauryn woke up.

She was about to scream but she noticed Sarah, holding up a finger up to her lips.

"Sarah?" She said through her gag but it didn't come out clear. She had a really confusing look on her face.

Sarah went around to look for something to cut the ropes. She eventually found a butterknife. It wasn't the best, but it was good enough.

Then suddenly, the truck came to a stop.