Fourteen

Sorry if i haven't been uploading!

here it is!

--

Sarah's POV

I woke up in a dim lighted room. I looked around and saw a table and a bed. Beside the bed on a table was food. Food. I'm so hungry. How long have I been here? I grabbed the food and started to eat. Steak, beans and potatoes. The door opened and a guy walked in. He sat down on a chair. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing."

"So what? You're just going to stare at me? Why did you take me anyways?"

"Malik isn't paying for the cocaine that we gave him. It is real, trust me."

"Why do I even care...?"

He rolled his eyes. "Well you're staying here."

"Until when?"

"I don't know. I don't decide."

"Then who does?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?" He walked out and locked the door behind him. Gosh, I will be stuck in here forever.

Niall's POV

I woke up to see the shining bright sun. I got up of bed and went downstairs to see Beatrice cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Master Horan....." She said softly.

"Morning."

Beatrice started to forgive me a bit. It's really awkward with her now. Sarah and Timothy isn't here anymore. And it's all my fault. I still wonder where Sarah is.

I decided to visit Liam today. Ever since Sarah escaped, he's been acting weird.

-Flashback-

"Hi Liam!" I said as I walked up to him and gave him a brotherly hug.

"Hey Nialler." He said as he let go of me. "Come in." He said as he stepped aside, giving me way to go inside.

"So Liam..."

"So Niall..."

"Um.... Did you see Sarah before she.. disapeared so suddenly?" I asked nervously.

"Umm..... No I haven't." He responded as he looked down and started to tap his feet.

I knew he was lying.

"I know you're lying Liam...." I said quietly.

"No I'm not...."

"Yes you are.."

He finally gave out.

"FINE! YES, I DO KNOW WHERE SHE IS! WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAYS?!"

"Where is she? I don't know... I guess I just do."

"Someone has a change of heart." He smiled. "She went to Harry and Louis' house."

"Oh shut up." I said as I playfully slapped him. "I'm going to Harry and Louis' house."

"Alright. Bye Niall! Have a great day!"

"Bye Liam."

~ End of Flashback ~

I am now going to visit the Larry household. I walked up to the door and knocked on the door. Harry answered.

"Niall!" He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Harry."

"Niall!" Louis called out as he also hugged me.

"Hey Lou." I responded.

"So why are you here?" Harry asked.

"I was wondering where Sarah was."

"Oh.. well she went to Paris." Louis responded.

"PARIS?!?" I yelled out with my jaw dropped open.

"Yeah.. sorry if we didn't tell you." Harry said.

"Who's she with?" I demanded, ignoring Harry.

"She's with Zayn. She's safe with him." Harry said raising his eyebrows. "She's safe there. I know what you're doing Niall. You have to stop."

"I am.." I looked down. "I'm having a change of heart, ever since I killed.. Timothy."

Harry sighed. "Well if you want to talk to her, it's best if you talk to Zayn. Call him on his cell."

"Alright, thanks guys." I said as I started to walk off the porch.

"Anytime Niall." They both responded.

I walked back to my house and went through the front door. I saw Beatrice vacumming the floor. I went to the living room and picked up the phone and started to dial the number. It starting to ring and Zayn answered.

"Hello?" He answered with a weak voice.

"Hello Zayn?"

"H-hey niall." He responded.

"Why do you sound so weak?"

"N-nothing. I'm n-not weak."

"Cmon Zayn, I know you're lying."

"Fine. I'm not."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Err... Nothing."

"Zayn, you can tell me anything. i'm here for you."

"Ermmmm... well Sarah was with me but then she umm... got um...."

"Got what?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Got um... kidnapped."

"KIDNAPPED!" I yelled as I dropped my phone. Beatrice came in.

"Wh-"

"Shh wait Beatrice." I said.

"Why'd she get kidnapped?!"

"Erm... I wouldn't pay for the cocaine that I bought an-" He gasped. "No, ermm I was lying."

"ZAYN! YOU TOLD US YOU WOULD STOP!"

"IM SORRY NIALL! I TRY! I REALLY DO TRY! IM SORRY I TRY" He yelled as he started to cry and hung up.

"Zayn? ZAYN?!" I started to yell in the phone. I was really worried now.

"What happened?" Beatrice asked.

"Sarah got kidnapped." I said as I walked past her out of the living room.

"WHAT?!??! You're lying!!"

"Why would I lie Beatrice?" I said as I walked up the stairs."

"No! This can't be! Wait.. Niall??!!!" She yelled as I ran up the stairs.

I stopped. "What?!"

"Where are you going!" She asked.

"To Paris. Going to save Sarah."

--

And that's it!

I'm really sorry if I haven't been uploading often. I've been really busy. Hope you'll still read my story! Love you all :)