Ten

I'm really sorry guys..... My depression is getting worse everyday. Most times I don't feel like writing.. I'm sorry. But here it is :) I will write more

--

Chapter 10

Sarah's POV

We ran, not looking back. We just made it to the brick wall when I heard a gunshot, followed by a scream. I looked back and saw Beatrice on the ground, holding her foot.

"He shot my foot..." She said weakly.

"BEATRICE!" I yelled as I ran to her and bended down to help.

"No..." she said as she pushed me away "Run.... Save yourself."

"NO! IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!"

"You have no choice... he's coming"

"I'm so sorry Beatrice.." I got up and started to climb the brick wall. I saw him aim his gun at my legs. I screamed and jumped before he could pull the trigger. I landed on the ground on my feet and kept running. I ran and ran... my legs started to burn. I didn't care, i kept running. I started to feel dizzy, but i kept running. Eventually I was in a park, and i passed out on the field.

Beatrice's POV

I saw Sarah climb the wall. Master Horan was coming closer. He eventually got close enough and aimed his gun at Sarah. I tried to get up to stop him but I just fell back down. She jumped down and i heard running.

"NO!" Master Horan yelled as he threw his gun to the ground.

Good. She escaped.

Niall's POV

I saw Beatrice laying on the ground. I walked up to her to try and help her up but she pushed me back.

"Dont... Touch... Me..."

"Please let me help you." I begged.

Her eyes grew wide.

"Why have you suddenly become so nice?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Because... I feel bad." I said as I tried to help her again.

"I said... DONT TOUCH ME!"

I was about to yell at her, but I just closed my mouth.

She tried to get up but she stumbled and fell back on the ground. She just sighed and lay there. I picked her up bridal style and brung her into the house. I saw Timothy's body there. She started to cry.

"Im sorry Beatrice..."

"S-shut u-up."

I wanted to be nice. She just wasn't helping.

"What's with all this niceness anyways?"

"I don't know I.... I feel bad."

"Feel bad?! You just killed my brother, is that all you have to say?! I'm never going to see my brother again, and now Sarah is gone and I..."

Before she could finish, she started to sob. I tried to hug her but she pushed me away. I sighed and walked upstairs to see Liam with his mouth open wide staring at Timothy's dead body.

-- It was so short! I'm sorry, i'll update more! promise <3