Against Papa

Request from
coffer_bish Elsa's sister falls for Ennis and she realizes she's pregnant.

Climbing on my horse I searched the camp seeing Ennis was down by the riverside. The wind blows my hair as I ride through the grass trying to rack my brain around what my papa would do to him once he knew. Papa had a rule that none of the boys riding with us were to fall for me or my sister Elsa. "Ennis, I gotta tell you something." I called out to him climbing down my horse wearing some of my papa's clothes instead of dresses like my mama wants.

"What ya gotta say, Y/n?" He asked tipping his hat up sitting in the grass beside his horse. Sitting down beside him I tuck some hair behind my ear grabbing his right hand in mine. "I got sick this mornin'. My mama taught me what that means and I understand if you'd wanna-" He cuts me off gently kissing me on the lips not letting me finish my sentence. Leaning my head against his I kissed back for a second waiting for a reaction different than this. "You ain't gonna run because of my papa?"

Ennis shakes his head cupping my face in his hands smiling. I mirror his expression feeling the heavy weight off my shoulders. "Your papa scares me yes indeed. But I - I love you. So I'll run away with you if that's what it takes." Throwing my arms around his neck his hat falls off his head when he fell on his back wrapping his arms around my waist. Pressing my lips to his I mumbled when he kissed back. "I love you too, Ennis and so will this child of ours." He smiled drawing me in for another kiss leaving the worry of my papa in the past.

Yes it's short I know. But it's a start.

Comments really appreciated :)