Chapter 30

There were many times when I thought I'd put an end to the story in Chapter 29 but because of your incredible support, I decided, why not give a better ending? So, here is the final chapter.

Warning: Explicit Mature content ahead

Thank you for your support and readership. There will be errors; flows will not be perfect but bear with me.

**************

As I stand on the balcony at Mew's mansion, looking at the starry sky and reminiscing about the night Mew brought me here for the first time, My heart tickled.

"You have come a long way, Gulf," I whispered to myself pressing my palms flat at the coffee mug I was holding.

Then, from behind, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and the scent, I could close my eyes and tell it was Mew.

"Did I make you wait for too long?" Mew whispered brushing his lips against my neck.

"It's ticklish," I reacted by turning my face at him and keeping the mug on the flat handrails.

"There are many puzzles you have to help me fix," I said playing with his collar.

He gently smirked at me and pulled me close making our chests crash at each other.

"What do you want to know?" He asked mildly.

"Everything...how it all started," I said.

"I will answer everything you need to know but can we kiss first?" he asked.

I didn't know what to answer. I didn't mind kissing him, did I? While that question was on my mind, Mew was going ahead with his plan. He came around to face me. And with a serious expression, he put his arms around my neck.

He bent back my head across my arm and kissed me, softly at first, and then with an unexpected gradation of intensity that made me cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves, evoking the sensations I had never known I was capable of feeling. And before a swimming giddiness spun me round and round, I knew that I was kissing him back.

Suddenly, Mew lifted me in his arms and carried me into his bedroom, the room where he first went down on me.

"I want to make love with you, Gulf," he said putting me down on the bed.

"Lie down," he says and obstructed with anxiety and being nervous about my first night, I laid down on the bed in silence.

"Relax, I'll be gentle," he said taking his footwear off and finally began unbuttoning his shirt.

"It's, It's my first time," I stuttered.

He then smiled at me warmly and took a lube and a condom from his drawer.

"I'm glad I'll be your first," he said.

"What about you?"

"Not the right question to ask now," he silence me with a kiss and climbed over my body.

I let him undress me while he caressed my young body. God, I thought - I never thought this would happen to me.

"Am I good looking to you?"

"Oh yes," he said, "you're probably the only man who caught my eyes from the first meeting," he said.

Hearing that, I began to kiss him and helped him unbutton his shirt and kissed his chest nuzzling my face in between his nipples, discovering as I did so hunger for the scents and textures of male skin.