Rabbit Trap Part 4

"Used?!" I thought even before my brain caught up with the fact that I was about to get double teamed... what was he going to do while Lexi spanked me? God damn it I couldn't even wiggle to see him, I squirmed in the ropes to try and get myself to spin round but he must have had hold of them and kept me in place.

Lexi looked shocked for a moment and unsure if he had meant her...even while she had her fingers two knuckles deep in herself. I watched her look to each side in the hopes someone else was doing the same thing and he meant them instead but no such luck for her or me. I bit down harder on the gag tight in my mouth. I had never been in a scene or anything with this other bunny, but I had seen her work...my ass was going to be cherry red in no time.

Lexi made her way over from the wall then and strolled past me, running a finger along my cheek and then down my spine over the bumps of the ropes. She was out of sight in moments though her finger continued to trace down my back and then over the hill of my buttocks and down along the inside of my thigh to the knee. She giggled and then came the first flash of burning pain came down on my backside, I jerked in the ropes and nearly coughed on my own spit trapped behind the gag. More drool that I could not control started to leak out and my eyes watered a little at the exquisite pain. Lexi rubbed lightly at the red mark she left then struck again....and again...

A new finger started to trace it's way up my body from the other side of me. It meandered and caressed my bound up joints and sensitive ribs, it described the lines of my curves and my entrapment. Tested the tightness of the ropes and teased me at the same time. Still he was out of sight and I couldn't help but struggle to look at the monster that had me trapped. My tied up hair pulled painfully at my scalp and I earned myself extra quick hard spanks from Lexi, including one on my pussy again...I nearly came again just at the shock of that one.

Chris did not come into view immediately, well he sorta did? He stopped right at my shoulder and if I strained my eyes to look his way I could just catch a glimpse of his hips... and more deliciously the length of his erection for me. The tip looked huge right up next to my cheek as he stood there knowing I wanted more while his new damn assistant tanned my back side and pussy in a steady rhythm. If I couldn't have him in my core...I wanted him in my friggin throat.

"Give me my snackies damn it," I cried to myself inside my head, "I am being a good girl!"

I had made a mistake... I had forgotten all about the wand. The stinging handprints and teasing touches had driven it out of my foggy brain. That is at least until the next smack on my ass was accompanied by it being touched to my hood again. Lexi must have taken it from him...she was using it on me now in a way that only women who had used one on themselves would know. She stroked it along me and rolled it in concert with her punishments. My whole bottom half was just going tingly but the stimulation was just barely short of making me numb...I just hung on the cliff side of it.

That wasn't enough though, not for this asshole. I felt the hand that had been caressing and touching me curl around by braided ponytail. The other hand curled around his own shaft and by all the gods started stroking it right at the edge of my vision. I groaned hungrily into the gag, I accepted the pain to try and turn towards it. All I wanted was to see it more clearly and maybe lick it...suck it...

"Oh do you want this my little rabbit? You want me to bruise the back of your soft velvet throat with it? Not yet bunny... I don't think you're ready for it."

I WAS TOTALLY READ FOR IT! I whimpered as he moved around to stand directly in front of me finally while he talked. My eyes practically crossed looking at the glistening drop of precum he was squeezing slowly out of the tip next to my nose. I didn't care that I must look like a hopeless helpless whore right then. I wanted to be one for him, I wanted to be taken savagely. He paused the stroking then, that drop sliding off the end and onto the marble floor in a way that made me feel like I had just dropped my ice cream cone. His finger curled under the edge of the gag and pulled it down again to free my mouth.