The Hunted 6

Ari pushed the witches head into the soft loam as he stripped her shirt off and tossed it off to the side. It felt good the way she struggled and beat at him, prey pinned down and her cries muffled into his hand. He could feel her teeth try to dig into the tough callus like skin of his paws. She had a lot of fight in her still...he could fix that.

She fought to cover herself and beat upon him, but those tits were way too large to cover easily with one arm...though not so large that he could not palm one with his paw, claws digging into her skin as he took hold of it and squeezed. A hand swatted at the grope, trying to pry it free and failing miserably. Big beautiful blue eyes glared up into his, as he used a knee to knock the little witches' legs apart and then knelt on the thighs to hold them that way.

"Isn't this what you wanted," He growled as his claws dug light red welt lines into the woman's breast as he kneaded it. "To be hunted and claimed... to be filled... to be beaten," He continued as some recognition finally sank into those pretty eyes shining in the moonlight. For a moment Ari thought the fight had gone out of her, which was disappointing, but then something kicked him in the chest like a mule. It didn't toss him off her, but it did make him rock back again enough to give her room to think and act again.

Angela lay under him still with her hand outstretched, the palm was a bit burned from the fire spell she had just used at point blank range into him. A scorched spot was already healing as he glanced down at his chest, and he snarled in a mix of annoyance and pleasure at the challenge. Yes, this one would make a suitable mate, his muzzle curled in a sly grin as he crashed back down on her. He swatted her hand aside with one heavy paw, pinning it down at the wrist and catching her throat in his other hand.

If he had been an ordinary man, that blast would have torn him in half, hell even if he had been a lesser wolf, it would have done some serious damage. But he was not a lesser wolf nor an ordinary man and all it had done was make him fucking hard...

----

That fireball had been all she could muster up in the situation and it had cost her what energy she had left. This thing was Ari...the biker...and her chest now laid bare to his eyes heaved both with pain and exertion. His blood had spattered back onto her, it flecked her globes, her belly, and her face as she pinned down her throat again. She could hardly breath in the grip and her hand was screaming in pain...yet all thought of those problems was driven out of her head as he leaned forward to put his weight on her neck and wrist. Something blunt stabbed into her gut, pushing into her belly button in a way that made it feel like a fist. But the math didn't add up even in her air starved and pain muddled mind...he had both hands already on her and was kneeling on her legs...so what...

Ari curled the hand on her throat around to the scruff of her neck, the blood and air rushing back in even as he forced her head up to look down at her body. He made her look at his aching erection as it rubbed its precum dripping head across her belly. It was nearly the size of her forearm with a fist. In human form he was well endowed, not ludicrously big but would definitely make most women sore...in hybrid form though he was a horse.

"See that bitch, I am going to ram it into your guts. Here... have a better look."

He leaned back and dragged her torso up into a sitting position even as he thrust his hips forward. He practically smacked her upside the head with his cock as he forced her face into his crotch. His swollen balls dragged across her lips and face as he made her take a better look. He let go of her hands with his other paw and ran his claw tips up her back to discourage her from pulling away....

The smell of him, the mild musk, filled her nostrils as he crammed her face into his crotch.... Just one of them was the size of her fist! The forearm sized cock smacked against the side of her head she was too stunned to jerk away or keep fighting. His nails pricked her back even when she tried to lean away and avoid crossing her eyes to see the precum dripping tip swaying in front of them. She had seen some farm animal cocks...and knew what knotting was but thankfully at least in his hybrid form this was a more human member.

WHY the hell was she thinking that was something good? If he took her with this she would be torn to pieces! But he was savagely holding the top of her head in clawed fingers and scratching her back with more of them. Blood was already trickling down her spine and she had to do SOMETHING to placate him. The small of that salty cum wafted into her nose and she could practically taste it. It was right there and maybe she could sooth him... and the plan to do so made her actually cum herself, a little puddle of juice dampening the ground she sat on.

Angela looked up through her lashes, all the way up his muscular furry abs and into his savage face then stuck out her tongue to lick the tip then give it a sucking kiss, the taste as intoxicating as the smell had been. The beast leaned its head back and groaned a growling sound of pleasure, pushing the tip immediately back against her lips for more. The sound reverberated through the forest, through her bones, and through her core.... she would do anything to hear that again. It was scary to think of the state he would leave her in but maybe that was why she wanted this so much now. Why it called to her... ordinary men could not be the beast she needed.

She twisted under him, eager to get more of his taste and know his full release. The feel of his claws carving her skin as she repositioned to her knees and started caressing him, kissing along the sides of his huge shaft. He looked down at his little dirty bloody witch and rumbled again in pleasure as she cupped his balls in both hands, caressing them with light fingertips so that they twitched and drew up. As she made the coil start to wind up in his crotch.

Angela had thought she had no gag reflex, and perhaps she didn't but having something that felt like a fist trying to force its way down your throat caused a primal reflex to expel it. While she didn't gag, she had to fight the need to push back on his huge, furred hips and yank herself off that impaling shaft. The man beasts' paw on the back of her head would have stopped that attempt anyways as he forced her further upon him. Drool started to flood her mouth as well and run off her lips and chin while the root of his cock sunk closer to her lips. He growled in pleasure at the feeling of her velvet throat snug around him and her muscles trying to swallow him and the saliva.

"That's it witch, swallow... suck...rub... be a good girl and I will let you have air again."

He was balls deep then, the sack dragging across her drool slick chin and shortly that lubrication would be joined by the tears starting to spring up as he made her struggle to breathe and take his girth. Her hands spasmed in a need to beat away his hips for air but closed once more on his base and balls instead. She caressed his fuzzy eggs with tickling fingertips then rolled them in her palms and against her cheeks. His man musk thicker in her now running nose as she made his whole cock twitch inside her face. This was apparently not enough though because he just kept her face smashed up against his muscular V cut lower belly!

It wasn't until she got enough brains together to actually suck like he had told her... and work her tongue against him as she tried to swallow...that he finally moaned in appeasement and backed the cock out of her fucking belly enough that she could gasp in a gulp of air through her snotty nose. But the relief was temporary as she forgot to keep sucking and licking...and he shoved it right back down her throat till she remembered again. He was making her think while banging her brains out her ears.

It took a few more times before Angela got the rhythm and he started stroking in and out in a more rapid steady rate that allowed her a moment to breathe in between. Drool, tears and snot dripped down in spatters across her swinging bare tits as she throat fucked her. Finding the groove now she found herself floating in a thoughtless void as she gave the beast what it wanted...and slowly started to rub herself with one hand while she fondled his balls with the other. If this thing came in her throat, it would fill her lungs and she would die...happily...she would die happily drowning in his cum.... oh gods she would be so happy...