The Hunted Part 2

Ari took the offered cue stick and ran it through his strong hands with some familiarity. Imagine that the biker dude from who knew were had been in a pool hall or three before. No real surprises there, nor was the fact the petite little bombshell that invited him over handled it with equal ease. Though the way she stroked it was highly suggestive as she stared at the tall guy over the pool table and took the first shot. Her cleavage hung almost out of the flannel top and she looked up into Ari's eyes with a saucy grin.

Balls rattled and bounced around the table while he circled it predatorily and looked for his shot. Angela smirked as he did and backed up a little to let him squeeze by around the table. He smirked and turned right in front of her, turning to take his shot right there in front of her. He leaned over the table and raised the cue butt up.... The thick shaft grazing up her inner thigh all the way to the gap between before he drew it out and into position. It was his turn to look back at her over his broad shoulder with a dirty grin and a wink. Oh this was going to be a good chase... yes it was.

Ari was so focused on the back and forth taunting with Angela that he was visibly surprised when her friends announced it was time to go.

"Go where? It just got dark out? You're all done with the fun," He asked of everyone around the pool tables looking between each as they grabbed their purses or jackets off stools and tables. The laughter that erupted confused him even more!

Angela was putting up the pool cues, running a hand along them suggestively again, "Oh bless your heart Ari; the fun is just beginning. That was just a warm up for our games tonight. Come on, we will show you the way."

She ran a hand down his bulging bicep with the same lewd suggestion in her eyes as she had when she stroked the cue sticks, then passed him and sauntered out the door. Her hips swayed hypnotically in those cut off jean shorts. Ari rumbled low in his chest at the tempting sight but was placated enough to simply follow her out into the road with the others despite a bunch of questions going on in his head.

Down the way to the right he could see his bike parked off the side of the road. None of the group of friends headed for any of the cars outside the bar though. Instead they crossed the empty street under the rising moonlight and headed to the edge of the forest. The women pulled away a bit to get there first. Not that Ari minded, the view was good across the board...especially the smooth round edges of cheek showing out the bottom of Angela's shorts. The strut and sway reminded Ari of a deer strolling through the underbrush.

It made him rumble faintly in desire.

The ladies stopped and held up hands as the men got to the middle of the road, they themselves now stood on the far side of it with just a short open space of grass between them and the darkened forest. Angela stepped out of the group, her hair buzzed on the sides with a short pony tail pulled back with a little hair tie.

"Since we have a newcomer to the festivities...here is how the Harvest Hunt works. The ladies and I get a minute head start into the woods, the goal is for our partners to catch and breed us before we reach the house at the far side of the forest. Anything goes till we get to the porch, we will hide and run and fight...just try to avoid really hurting each other. If you fail to catch your prize before the porch then your out, not just out on the couch for the night either...your out of the house and out of the protection we provide each other."

Angela looks to the other girls then solemnly back to the men.

"That is what happened to my partner last year

"That is what happened to my partner last year...and it seems he was unable to return this year to make a new attempt. Thankfully we have a new possible member of our little family, lets hope he can measure up."

She looked at Ari with a smile that said she both hoped he did and that she was not going to go easy on him. Ari bared his teeth in the cloud filtered moonlight in a smile that was feral and confident.

"Oh sweetheart, you're going to need a bigger ruler to get my measure. But to be clear...the goal is to not only catch you, but also fuck you?"

The girls giggled and the men chuckled. It was quite obvious that his take was one hundred precent correct but not even Angela was going to dignify his question with a verbal response. Instead the girls turned on their heels and sprinted into the wood line. The men meanwhile started counting down from sixty like it was some kind of magic chant. Ari gave them all a side eye, they were all married or dating one of the other women so that left him as that dixie heartland bombshells partner. Her last one failed? Well he was not some ordinary man to lose at such as simple chase. The women probably didn't even really try that hard to get away. They all certainly had seemed eager to get caught...the last guy had to have been a loser and gotten lost or something stupid like rolled his ankle.

He was not a man who found rape appealing either however. Angela and the other women though had given consent just by starting this whole thing, so even if the objective was to take one by force it wasn't really rape right? He wrestled with that for a bit, he was used to being dominant in relationships, but it had always been through indirect applications of strength. He fought other men both socially and physically to gain mates, he had not ever fought the woman herself to make her his mate. This was going to interesting...who was he kidding, as long as that woman was consenting he was going to thoroughly enjoy pinning her down and taking her.

The women had vanished among the tree's faster than he expected even in the dark, but he could still hear them running. The cracking of twigs and crackle of leaves only partially gave away the fleeing women, the sounds echoed strangely out of the trees while the count down neared it's end. The other men were stretching and hyping themselves up like this was some sort of sporting event they were about to run out onto the field for.

Ari rolled his eyes and instead looked up at the sky and gauged how long that full moon would be covered by the cloud. It wouldn't be long...