The Hunted 7

She had not died, and yet she found herself the feeling of being on the edge of it again. The pain in her scalp as she scrambled reflexively to hold herself up by the beast's wrist was a stark counterpoint to the was leg quivering pleasure, she felt just from watching as he licked her blood off his claws that way. And then the pain from her abuse was shoved out of her head.... along with all her remaining brains... as he leaned down to lick her whole body like some kind of ice cream cone. That long tentacle of a tongue rolled across her and made her flesh tingle in heavenly pleasure. She was on the verge of cumming, the wave built up in her felt like it would be a tidal wave...and then he yanked her leg up and sent her scrambling again to find purchase both on the tree and to her sanity.

The fog parted for a moment, the bite of the tree bark on her ass, the stab of pain in her heal, the burning lines of her cuts, the sharp pain in her scalp, and other abuses slammed into her...and then he shoved his face up into her and drove nearly a foot of wriggling tongue right up into her core. The tide of her orgasm sucked back ...and then crashed into her again even harder than she could imagine. Angela gushed and convulsed. Her scream of pleasure sent peeping owls soaring away with startled hoots. And the world was just washed away. Even as she felt him stand up again, still fucking her insides with his tongue and sucking on her folds...wriggling it across her clit and shoving it back in...

She was upside down now, the movement too sudden and her too hazy to follow. He had hold of her by both ankles, her back still against the tree and his face still buried in her. Her hair was no longer in danger of being yanked out but once again her life was threatened. That fist of a cock was thrust against her face, he pushed the big mushroom head into her lips. She couldn't pull away, the tree trunk and her brainless floating paraylized her. The monster crammed it back into her mouth, pushing apart her teeth and lips like the folds of her pussy then drove it up into her throat like he wanted it to meet his tongue in the middle of her.

The way it felt...it damn well might. She couldn't think, couldn't breath, couldn't escape... her nose was ground again into his heavy balls and all she could do was suck as he fucked her from both ends all by himself. Suck and clutch at his hips.. Even as he started to raise and lower her face on his shaft like a flesh light instead of humping her like a woman. She wasn't one right then. She was his toy, his plaything, and in that there was peace....