The Hunted Part 4

Ari crouched in the bushes not far from this...Witch...and watched her wince as she put her hand down upon a long scratch in her bare thigh. A branch somewhere in that mad scramble to lead him towards water had caught her and dug a furrow in that pretty long leg below the super high cut off shorts. The small rivulet of blood leaking from it made her even easier to follow, though the blood from her bit lip and the marks she drew around her eyes would have been enough on their own.

The shadows she summoned up to try and confuse him made noise and looked like her sure, but they didn't bleed. They didn't sweat. They didn't pant out of breath, big breasts straining against that tied off flannel button up. A mindless hunter might have gotten distracted, even a beast possessed of its own rage could have been misled but not Ari. No not Ari, his beast was not the screaming spittle frothing kind...his was the kind that you could feel approaching, a storm front, a force of nature, the coming of night.

And yet his parents in their shortsightedness wanted to arrange his marriage to that nearly rabid she-wolf? It was insane. The pack had to sit on her every moon cycle basically to keep her from going off the reservation on a killing spree! Ari did not give two fucks how pretty her fur was or how strong their babies would be. He would rather like to stick more to the Hot side of the Crazy Hot scale. His family would be scandalized at first, oh who was he kidding they already were when he told them he was going to think on it, but maybe...maybe if he brought back someone that was strong enough to at least join the pack in an honorary fashion? A witch as strong as this one... that might work. His mate didn't have to be a werewolf to keep the pack alive...new members could be turned, his children could when they came of age.

He snorted and growled low again, easing forward enough to bring his face into the moonlight straight in front of her. The challenge had been to catch and breed her before she got to the house at the other side of the forest. She had been leading him to the water, probably had a plan to kill the wolf before it got to her friends...Ari was ready to see what she was made of, see how this struggle played out. Then he would slice those scraps of fabric off that tight body and stretch her out. If she survived the chase and capture...she might just be strong enough to bring before the pack. She shifted to run again, rolling off the tree...

He exploded out of the branches like a car plowing through the underbrush, over two hundred fifty pounds of prehistoric horror. A wolf easily twice the size of any domestic breed, teeth bared and eyes burning green in the reflected light. He shifted midstride, rising up onto his back legs and grabbing his prey roughly at the wrist and waist to slam her against the tree. The breath left her lungs and he inhaled it like perfume, it carried her fear and her anger even more poignantly than her flailing kicks and punches did. Even as she beat at him he smelled her arousal intensify despite all that outward rejection, it was intoxicating. She was strong for a human, but she WAS only human when it came to physical strikes, no magic to save her here...he would have to teach her. He ignored her threats and growled in her ear before licking the side of her face slowly, "Looks to me like the big bad wolf has little Miss Ridinghood right where he wants her. What is she gonna do about it hmm?"

He shifted to look back into her face, "Can she get away...is she strong enough to keep the chase going?"