Chapter One

PARIS, FRANCE

After a long drive that night, Christy is asleep in the villa suite where she and her husband, Klaus, are staying.

{Christy's Maternity Outfit}

Christy is gently leaning sideways on the balcony wall, looking at the buildings. The light warm breeze flows through her dark blonde hair.

Even though, Christy is enjoying her honeymoon, her nightmare vision was weighing on her. And it was worrying her.

Klaus slowly walks up behind her and gently wraps his arms around her waist. "You could be laying down."

"I'm fine." Christy says to him.

"What is it, Christiana?" Klaus asks her, worriedly.

Christy looks at Klaus, and tries to not worry him. "Klaus, I'm fine, I'm okay."

"I can tell when you're trying to tell a false. So, what is it?" Klaus asks Christy.

"I had a nightmare vision. It was a warehouse district thing. Freya was with Dahlia. And you, Elijah, Rebekah went there to rescue her." Christy says, and starts to become teary-eyed. "I don't know how, but if you, Elijah and Rebekah tries to defeat Dahlia, you'll die."

Klaus becomes worried about what Christy told him. "Show me. The nightmare vision that you had. Show me."

Christy gently cups his face with her hands. And closes her eyes. And so does Klaus.

CHRISTY'S VISION

That night, at a warehouse district, Dahlia and Freya are inside a salt circle. Freya is on her knees, and Dahlia is using her magic to choke her.

And outside of the salt circle, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are whimpering and coughing as the white oak consumes them from inside their bodies.

"Now, say goodbye to the rest of your family." says Dahlia.

Coming out of the nightmare vision, Klaus and Christy exchange worried looks at each other. And she slowly walks away from him.

"That was troubling you." Klaus says, worriedly.

"I know I shouldn't worry, but I am." Christy says, and looks at Klaus. "Dahlia is coming, Klaus. She's coming for our daughter, and she's not even born yet."

"Christy." Klaus says, and walks up to her. "I'm not gonna let Dahlia take our daughter. Besides, you should not worry too much, especially, with your supernatural pregnancy."