Chapter Fourteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The Next Day. In Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy slowly awakens in bed and slowly sits up straight with the bedcover covering the lower half of her body.

"Christiana?" Klaus said, slowly walking into their bedroom and sits down at her bedside. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. What happened?" Christy asked her husband.

"Max brought you here after you passed out." Klaus said.

"What?" Christy said. "How?"

"Christy, have you resurrected anyone lately other than Sophie Devereaux?" Klaus asked her.

"Yeah. I resurrected Freya's old boyfriend, Mathias. Why?" Christy asked him.

"Christy, you shouldn't have done that. You almost went unconscious." Klaus said. "What were you thinking anyway?"

"Freya told me that she loved someone named Mathias. And I thought it would be happy if Freya was reunited with her lost love." Christy said to Klaus.

"Christy, you can't do that anymore, okay? It took an amount of energy from you, so, don't ever resurrect anyone else again, do you understand?" Klaus said with a serious look in his dark blue-green eyes.

"Yeah. I understand." Christy said to her husband, gloomily. "I'm sorry."

Klaus sighs to himself softly. "It's alright." And plants a kiss on her forehead. "By the way, Max brought back your binder folder."

"Thanks." Christy said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And Klaus gets up, walking out of their bedroom.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

{Christy's Lounge Outfit}

In the ballroom, Christy is sitting on the sofa, wearing socks, video chatting with her boss, Mr. Woodruff.

"Max told me that you were unconscious in your office yesterday evening. Are you okay, Christy?" Mr. Woodruff asked, worriedly.

"Yes, I'm fine, Mr. Woodruff." Christy replied, reassuring her boss. "And I finally have a title for my story."

"Can't wait to check it out. But take care of yourself, okay?" Mr. Woodruff said.

"I will." Christy said, and turns off her video chat, and closes her laptop.

"Mommy?" Luna said from the courtyard.

"Luna?" Christy said, getting up and walking out of the ballroom and walks into the courtyard and sees Gia. "Gia?"