Chapter Nineteen

THE NEXT MORNING, AT JOSEPHINE LARUE'S HOME, Christy slowly wanders around into the living room.

{Christy's Outfit}

Klaus is with Christy as she proceeds to glance around at the living room.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah. I'll be fine." Christy reassuring her husband with a small smile. "Josephine LaRue was a good person, and so, that's why I'm forming a coven of mine. Amy, Jessica, Davina, and maybe, Mathias, if he wants, and Luna, when she gets older."

"Whatever you decide, I'm with you." Klaus said, and smiles a little. "Little Enchantress."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"It was great seeing my parents and grandparents again." Christy said, smiling a little to herself.

"And what of your best friend, Max?" Klaus asked.

"He's with his parents and grandparents in the Ghoula De Chasse. My Mom sent him to keep an eye on me." Christy said to her husband, Klaus. "But I'm fine."

"Kol and Rebekah has just arrived at the compound." Klaus informs Christy.

"Okay." Christy said.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus and Christy walks into the courtyard and sees Kol and Rebekah playing with Luna.

"Mommy, Daddy. Auntie Rebekah and Uncle Kol are here." Luna said, holding her pink plush bunny rabbit.

"Hi, Christy." Rebekah said.

"And Nik updated Bex and I on what's been going on." Kol added.

"Daddy." Luna said, walking up to him and leaping onto him, hugging him.

Klaus and Luna gently hugs each other and she plants a kiss on his cheek.

Christy's phone buzzes in her pants pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it. Mr. Woodruff

Christy slowly walks away upon answering her phone. "Hi, Mr. Woodruff. How are you?"

"I'm fine, do you have a minute? I'm at the Concore Publishing?" Mr. Woodruff asked on the phone.

"Sure, of course, I'm on my way." Christy said, hanging up her phone, and glances at Klaus. "I'll be back, Klaus."