Chapter Ten

THAT NIGHT, AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND, Christy's nightmare vision has become true, but Klaus needed the person that Dahlia truly loved; her sister, Esther.

So, right now, after Christy used the resurrection spell to resurrect Esther, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah went to take care of Dahlia at the location where Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are supposedly going to die; at the old warehouse.

In the courtyard, Christy is kneeling down at the body of her deceased best friend's, Gia's, burnt body.

"I'm really sorry about your best friend, Christy." Camille said, gently holding toddler Luna in her arms.

"I am too." Christy said, turning around to look at Camille and Luna, and slowly walks up to them. "How's Luna?"

"She's fine, a little sleepy. But she's fine." Camille said, and looks at Christy. "You're gonna go after Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah, aren't you?"

 "You're gonna go after Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah, aren't you?"

"Yeah. I have to." Christy said. "Stay here. Keep Luna safe."

"I will." Camille said.

Toddler Luna coos and Christy plants a kiss on her forehead. And Christy vamp-speeds away.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

OLD WAREHOUSE

Dahlia has created a salt circle and has put herself and Freya inside of it.

"I used to think that I was the one who had broken you. But I had learned that you lost yourself, long ago." Freya said to Dahlia.

"Oh, my sweet Freya, It was not you that had broken me. It was your mother, Esther, who had turned my heart to stone." Dahlia said.

"You know that saying keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Klaus said.

"If you misunderstand that, I believe my brother said that you're hypocritical bitch." Rebekah said.

"Have you come to destroy me? How interesting, seems as though, you have nothing to destroy me with." Dahlia said.

"Perhaps, we do." Klaus said.

And Elijah has brought a resurrected Esther. And Dahlia is completely surprised to see her sister.

"My sister? Esther?" Dahlia said, almost near tears, but chuckles. "Is she a bargain chip to save yourselves? Because I have something."

Dahlia pulls out the white oak stake from her jacket pocket.

"Say goodbye to your children, Esther." Dahlia said, and puts the white oak stake in the air, and uses her magic to make it explode.