Chapter Six

THAT SAME EVENING, IN THE BALLROOM OF THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND, Christy is speaking to her mother's ghola ghost, Nadia, using the magical object, The Hand of Glory.

"So, you want to know if you can use your dark magic." Nadia said to her daughter. "Why do you want to use dark magic, Christiana?"

"There's a witch named Dahlia, and she's coming for Luna." Christy said to her mother. "And I was pondering about using my dark magic to protect Luna and my family and my best friends."

"Hmm? I don't know sweetheart." Nadia said, and magically penetrates the salt circle and picks up the Hand of Glory. "So, this magical object is what's keeping me here. Fascinating."

Christy smiles a little. "Yeah. It is."

"But back to our conversation about using your sorceress magic." Nadia said, and gently sits down the Hand of Glory object on the coffee table. "Your dark magic is conjures up with anger."

"Yeah. I was a teenager when you murdered the other wicked lady sorceress." Christy said.

"But your dark magic is nothing compared to any witch here in the French Quarter." Nadia said. "But it's your choice whether or not to use your dark magic, but just be careful with it."

"What do you mean by that?" Christy asked her mother, a bit confused.

"It takes a toll on you. It changes you. And you can lose yourself." Nadia said.

"Nadia?" Klaus said, gently holding baby Luna in his arms, slowly walking into the ballroom.

Nadia looks at her granddaughter in awe. "Oh my goodness, she's beautiful."

Klaus smiles and slowly walks up to Nadia. "Luna, this is your grandmother, Nadia. Nadia, this is your granddaughter, Luna."

Nadia smiles at her granddaughter, Luna

Nadia smiles at her granddaughter, Luna. And gently holds Luna in her arms.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and looks at Nadia and Luna.

"How's father by the way?" Christy asked her mother, Nadia.

"He's fine. You can summon your father anytime you want with the Hand Of Glory." Nadia said.

"Absolutely." Nadia said, glancing at the Hand Of Glory and adds another blue flame to it.

Ames magically is there and looks at Christy. "Christy. You've summoned me?"

"Your granddaughter, Luna." Nadia said to her husband, Ames.

Ames looks at his granddaughter, Luna and becomes awe. "Luna."

Nadia slowly walks up to her husband, Ames, and gently gives him Luna.

"Hi, Luna." Ames said with a smile.