Part 2

Shehnaaz Gill, In 19 years of her life, never had been this nervous before like she was at the moment as their car moved forward on the road toward here college. It was first day of her college, and she was nervous.

"Princess, Relax. Why are you so nervous?" Sid asked her who was driving the car, but kept stealing glances at her."What if someone rag me? It's my first day-" She grumbled while fidgeting with the hem of her dress.

"Shehnaaz, I'd talked to your dean, and trust me, He is very serious about ragging in college. No one will rag you and even if someone do, all you have to do is just inform me if not your dean. I'll handle them-" Sid told her, making her nod at him in return.

"Here we are. Do you want me to come inside with you?" Sid asked her as he parked his car outside her college.

"No! I'll manage from here. People will start talking if they saw you with me-" Shehnaaz answered him with a smile, she doesn't want him to come with her, he wasn't any normal personality, he is most famous & richest business man of the country and people will recognize him instantly if he go out with her and she doesn't have any answer if someone ask, who is he to her. And that somewhere, hurt him too when she chose not to go out with him in public.

She gave a peck on his lips before she stepped out of the car and walked inside the college premises while he was staring at her retreating figure, he knew what she want from him and he couldn't give her that, even if he want to. He is helpless.

_________________________________________

"Hey! Are you new here?" A girl called from behind when she was trying to search dean's office. Shehnaaz turned around and found a pretty girl there.

"Hi! I'm Neetu Shukla" Neetu introduced herself, passing a friendly smile to her. Shehnaaz returned the smile and shook her hand with her.
(Ps: Here Neetu is younger than Sidharth in the story)

"I'm shehnaaz, new student, so can you help me to find dean's office?" 

"Sure. Come with me." Neetu answered with a soft smile,Shehnaaz thanked her as nandini led her toward the dean's office. 

"Shehnaaz, are you in first year?"

"Second year. Due to family reasons, i completed my first year from home." Shehnaaz answered her with a smile, sadness seeped through her when she thought about her family. But she brushed the sadness away when she turned to neetu, due to lots of similarity in their personalities, both the girls clicked off instantly and become friends.

"Thats great. I hope we have some lectures together. It will be so cool-" Neetu beamed, making her nod in agreement. Then Shehnaaz went to meet dean while Neetu waited outside for her. Shehnaaz come out of the office and met her outside.

"Neetu, can you show me where canteen is? I'm hungry-" Shehnaaz asked her, making a cute baby face which can melt even a stone.

Sure. And you know, their you will get world's best Double Cheese Pizza" Neetu said to her, a wide grin appeared on her face hearing this.

"Oh god! take me there right now-"