Part 17

Shehnaaz found Kartik and Asim sitting in living area when she went there.

"Good morning, Guys." Shehnaaz passed a smile to them.

"How was last night?" Kartik asked her, mocking the seriousness.

"Awesome." Shehnaaz replied with a wink.

"Yeah! We could tell, you both were pretty loud last night." Asim commented and shehnaaz could feel her cheeks heating up hearing his comment.

"Oh God! Oh My God! Someone click her photo. Shehnaaz Gill is blushing!!" Kartik shouted in fake enthusiasm. Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes at his reaction, but couldn't blame him either. Its not everyday she blush infront of them.

"Its Shehnaaz Shukla now." Shehnaaz corrected him immediately.

"Yeah Yeah! Sorry, i forget. Now you are married to that arrogant insaan." Kartik mumbled, earning a glare from her as he addressed her darling husband 'arrogant'.

"Urgh! Leave that and tell me, what will you guys have in breakfast?"

"Don't bother about breakfast, Kartik's sister and Shefali are bringing it." Asim told her, making her smile at her always helping and caring friends.

"Learn something from your sister, Kartik. She is so helpful and sweet and you, a complete Rakshash. Sometimes i really wonder how can you two be siblings. Is she really your sister-" Shehnaaz mocked him.

"No! We adopted her thats why she is so ekta kapoor type of-" Kartik replied immediately.

"What the- Bhai!!" Kartik's face palmed when he heard his sister's voice from behind. He look at shehnaaz, who smirked and mouthed 'you are dead' to which he agreed, when his sister is angry, nobody can save him from her wrath.

"Alina, baby, i was just joking. You are not adopted and that ekta kapoor part was a lie." Kabir laughed nervously. She moved toward him, she handed food packets to shehnaaz then moved toward her brother. Shefali came and stands beside shehnaaz. And then, Asim, shefali and shehnaaz witness as kartik ran away to save himself as his sis ran after him to beat him.

"I'll serve the breakfast." Shehnaaz said to Asim as she moved toward the kitchen, followed by Shefali.
Her life was perfect now, with her super awesome friends and loving husband.

- | Three Years Later | -

Shehnaaz entered her bedroom, a small smile was tugging at her lips when she found her husband sleeping with his mouth slightly open, she walked over the bed and sat on the edge, facing him. Life has changed for better after their marriage, its been 3 years to their marriage and with time there relation has grown stronger than ever.

"Sidharth." She whispered softly, stroking his hair lovingly. She smiled when he let out a groan and shifted close to her, he placed his head on her lap and arms wrapped around her waist.

"Good morning, my darling hubby." She whispered lovingly, bending down, she placed a soft kiss on his head.

"Good morning, Princess. And to you too, little one." He whispered sleepily, she smiled when he place a soft kiss on her belly, where their little one was growing. She was three months pregnant, enjoying the beautiful phase of her life. Though she was scared till death she got to know about her pregnancy, she wasn't ready for such big responsibility but her husband stood by her, whatever decision she might take which increased her respect for him. She knew he wants his kids but at that moment, she decided to give him this happiness.

And that moment, she knew what she has to do. She chose to not to give up on her baby. Her pregnancy was a blessing of god and she accepted it with open arms.