Part 15

"Shehnaaz, tera pati pagal ho gaya hai..Sambhalo ise-" Kartik shouted out so that shehnaaz could hear him who is in kitchen. Sid glared at him but like it had any effect on him. Shehnaaz come out of the kitchen and stare at the boys, she looked at Asim who shrugged in response then she turned to Kartik.

"What happened, Kartik? Why are you shouting like world war 3 is about to start?"

"He doesn't want to sit horse in marriage." Kartik told her, Shehnaaz frowned and look at him who shrugged in response.

"You know that i don't like all these. And why to bother the poor animal? I'll come in car to marry you." Sidharth told her earning a glare from her. Asim laughed silently.

"I'm telling you, beautiful, there is still time in marriage. Change your mind-" Kartik said to her.

"Will you shut up, Kartik? Asim, dude, please take him away, warna yeh shadi se pehele divorce karwa dega." Sidharth said to Asim who just laughed.

"Lets go, Kartik. We have to meet caterer-" Asim said, holding kartik's hand, he dragged him out of the house where as shehnaaz marched toward Sidharth.

"Sidharth!"

"Please, kitty, you know na i don't like it. Sitting on decorated horse and all-" Sid made best puppy face, hoping it would melt her. Shehnaaz sighed, knowing Sidharth is not a fan of traditions and rituals.

"Fine! But i won't compromise with any other ritual." Shehnaaz warned him. Sidharth nodded in agreement.

"Good! Now come here, Mr. Shukla." Shehnaaz signaled him to come close to her. He happily obliged and closed the distance between their bodies, wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her impossibly close to her.

"Tomorrow is our wedding then our wedding night. Any special plans for that?" Sid asked her, naughtiness twinkling in his eyes. Her heart skipped a beat, she lifted her eyelashes and look at him.

"May be or may be not. Depends on my mood." Shehnaaz smirked naughtily. He pressed her belly, he raised his eye brow at her, teasingly.

"Tomorrow night is going to be memorable night for you, and thats your hubby's promise." He whispered in her ear in huskiest deep tone, A shiver ran down her spine, his voice held promise which she knew, he is going to fulfill.

He kissed her forehead and moved back, causing her to frown at him. She grabbed his collar and pulled his toward herself with a jerk. She stand on her toes and pressed lips against his.

"This is where you were supposed to kiss-" Shehnaaz mumbled against his lips, Sidharth smiled at his demanding would be wife.

"Now give me a kiss."

"Gladly." Sidharth captured her lips in his and begun kissing her, first softly then with aggression. She wrapped her arms around his torso and kissed him back.

"Ah! My innocent eyes!" Kartik's loud voice interrupted their moment. Shehnaaz pulled away from the kiss and glared at Kartik.

"Your eyes are anything but innocent, man-wh**e." Shehnaaz smirked at him.

"I thought you will be embarrassed and run away from here, but you surprised me, woman." Kartik teased her, ignoring her earlier remark. Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes at him.

"Why are you back? Weren't you supposed to go and meet caterer?"

"I forgot my self phone. And that was really a nice way to tell me to get out." Kartik taunted her who smirked at him. He grabbed his self phone from the table and slide it in his pocket.

"Glad you got the message right." Shehnaaz retorted back. Sidharth shook his head at their bickering.

"I wish you were not this beautiful, it would have been easy to hate you." Kartik sighed dramatically. Shehnaaz grabbed a pillow from the couch and throw at him, but he ducked it at the right time and ran out of the house.