Part 9

"MOM-DAD! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY AARTI" Sid told his parents for the 15th time just an hour, but they ignored him and his words. Sid sighed in frustration, not liking how his parents were not listening to him.
"Sid, we had already talked about this, didn't we?"

"But, dad, that time also i denied. Why are you guys not understanding that I don't love Aarti. She is just my best friend-" Sid almost yelled, causing his father to glared at him in anger.
"Lower down your voice, Son. And hear me, you are getting married to Aarti and thats final." Ashok announced his decision and walked away from there, leaving an angry Sid behind.

"Mom, atleast you try to understand me."

"Sid, its not me, its you who needs to understand this. Aarti is your best friend, you know her since childhood, she is perfect to be your life partner. And about love, I'm sure she is such a great girl, you won't be able to stop yourself from loving her. Give yourself a chance-" Rita said to her son, who frowned at her.

"What if i say i want to be with someone else-" Sid replied, then he waited for his mother's reaction. Since His & shehnaaz's unnamed relationship has just started, he didn't want to rush into things and he wanted to give himself & Shehnaaz a chance, he wants to fall in love with her. He want to be loved by her, the girl who had made a special place in his heart since he had laid his eyes on her.

"Then also i won't allow you to get married to that girl. I have seen your choice, Aarti had told me about the few girls you have dated in college days and all were just after your fame & Money. I don't want that kind of a girl to be my daughter-in-law." Rita answered her son in firm tone, Sid narrowed his eyes, if only he could tell his mother about that all those girls were just passing flings, they meant nothing to him.

"Sid you will get married to Aarti only, and if you didn't then you have to break your every tie with us. She loves you alot, since childhood she had dreamt of becoming your wife, i have promised her that you will marry her only, and shukla's doesn't break their promises." Rita's next words shocked him. He stare at his mother with wide eyes, he couldn't bear his family would do something get him married to the girl of their choice. His family was his only weakness, and they were using it against him.

That day he hated himself for falling weak before his family, if he had refused them day that, then his & Shehnaaz would been living a peaceful, happy, respectful life together. But in fear of losing his family he agreed to their demands and got married to Aarti.

Which caused shehnaaz to cut off every tie with him. She left his farm house and started to live in a hotel. Only he knew how he managed to stop her from leaving him.

FLASH BACK

"Princess, please listen to me once. Please, kitty-" Sid pleaded to her, they were in her hotel room. Its been a month to his marriage and also to their separation.

"Leave, Sidharth. You have a wife at home, who is waiting for you." Shehnaaz said to him, and turned her head away from him, to hide her tears from him. She knows him from past 4 months, and was starting to fall in love with him, but she knew he won't feel same.

Their relationship was getting stronger, it didn't need any tag or name. Everything was alright until he told her about his marriage and since then, she refused to even look at him. Her heart was broken, they weren't lovers yet it hurts to see him with someone else.

"Kitty, My parents forced me to marry her-"

"And like a kid you followed them quietly. How filmy." Shehnaaz taunted him, his nose flared up in ager. He marched toward her and grabbing her shoulders, he pulled her toward him with a jerk.

"They are my family, Princess. How can you expect me to leave them-" He hissed in anger. Shehnaaz wriggled to come to his grasp only to have him tighten his grip more.