Part 19

"Shehnaaz, how many times do i have to tell you to not to do any work? I will do it, you just sit there." Sidharth told his wife in stern tone. Shehnaaz pouted in annoyance, she hates when he boss around her.

"But i have to pack our stuff properly and there is so less time left. We have to leave for pune in evening-" Shehnaaz pointed out, today they are going back pune."I will do all the work, you just sit there quietly." Sidharth voiced out in serious tone. Shehnaaz tried to argue but his one glare silenced her and she sat down on the bed. Sidharth packed their stuff in bag, following her instructions."Done, Mrs. I-want-everything-in-proper-way." Sidharth sighed heavily as he placed the bags in corner of the room and turned to his wife.

"Lets go, we are going out for lunch with others." Sidharth informed her. Shehnaaz gave a small nod in return. They both went downstairs, Kartik, Bagga were in living area, waiting for them."Hello, Guys!""-and here comes the love birds." Kartik commented sarcastically at their habit of being late, always.

"Hey! We are on time." Shehnaaz defended herself and Sidharth.

"Oh! Didn't get time to make-out today?" Kartik mocked her, Shehnaaz glared at him, but as if it has any affect on him.

You are just jealous, since you haven't gotten laid in a while." Shehnaaz retorted back and smirked, satisfied with her response.

"Hey! Don't go on my sex life." Kartik warned her."tch. tch. manwh**e." Shehnaaz teased him further on.

"Thank your baby, beautiful. You are pregnant and thats the only reason i leaving you easily."

"Aw. I feel touched." Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes at him.

"Enough, guys! We are getting late. We should get going-" Shehnaaz interrupted them and told them in stern tone.
"Sure, Zalim Pati" Shehnaaz replied

Sidharth shook his head, and turned to Asim and Neetu, they both were coming with them. He hoped his sister won't be rude to his wife else he won't be able to tolerate this time.
"Are they always like this?" Neetu, who was quite shocked watching verbal fights of Shehnaaz & Kartik behaving, like kids, asked her brother.

"Worse than this." He mumbled, he tugged at his wife's hand who was going to hit Kartik for his another witty remark on her.

"God! Primary school kids are much easier to handle than you two." Sidharth groaned in irritation. He wrapped his arm around his wife and walked out of the house followed by others.

Sidharth told Asim about shefali and how was feeding lies to his family about Shehnaaz. Asim was as confused as Sidharth himself was, they couldn't understand why would Shefali do something like this? Then they both decided to confront her.

"Uncle, why don't you all talk in his room? Sidharth" Asim suggested, then looks at sid, who nodded his head in understanding. Sid looks at shehnaaz and signaled her to follow him as he led his parents to his room. An uncomfortable Shehnaaz followed them, having no idea what his parents wants to talk about. Shehnaaz stand beside her husband, facing his parents.

"Beta, I know many things has happened in past and lack of communication has worsen the situation, but me & Rita want to clear the misunderstanding and want you both to come back home, with us. We want to enjoy your childhood again by witnessing your son or daughter growing up in front of our eyes. Shehnaaz we are sorry for whatever happened in past the way my family or should I say your own family behaved." Ashok said to SidNaaz, who was happy to hear that his parents are ready to accept him and his wife.

"Shehnaaz you're going to become mother soon, you understand a mother's feeling well than Sidharth,
After sid told about how you met him and your relationship grew. I felt shameful on myself for judging you being a mother of daughter" said Rita feeling miserable.