Part 8

Dear Readers,
Do you feel I'm running too fast with my books. My intention is to complete my ongoing books before I go on Hajj on July 5. Still if you want I will give only one update a day.
Let me know in comments

"Shehnaaz, Shehnaaz!" Neetu ran after her and stopped her. Shehnaaz stopped outside her class and look at neetu who was panting heavily yet smiling at her.

"What happen, neetu?" Shehnaaz asked her confusingly. Neetu took a deep breath and calmed her ragging breathing before she spoke.

"This weekend we are going for a small vacation in goa, will you come with us?" Neetu asked her, making a cute puppy face.

"Us?"

"Yeah! Me, my bhai & bhabhi and his friends Asim & Vishal are going, please come na, teddy bear. For me, please come" Neetu told her while she froze in her place. She look at neetu who was looking at her with lots of expectations, she didn't wanted to upset her by denying but nor she could come with her. Going there means, being with Sid yet away from him.

After what happened, her heart wasn't strong to see him yet stay away from him. Her heart yearn for him, the longing for him with in her, was increasing by each passing second and making impossible for her to stay away from him.

"Shehnaaz, are you okay?" Neetu asked her, concerned for her as she noticed her lost in her own thoughts. Shehnaaz asnapped out of her thoughts and look at her.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Shehnaaz whispered as she gave a small smile to her.

"So? Are you coming? It will be our first trip, we will do lots of masti together-" Neetu asked her, excitedly. Shehnaaz look at her, she didn't had heart to deny her. Neetu was her only friend and she didn't wanted to make her upset.

"Okay. I will come." Shehnaaz answered her making her jump in joy, neetu hugged her tightly. Shehnaaz laughed at her and hugged her back.

"Thanks, Shehnaaz. Do you want me to talk to your parents to take permission or you will manage?" Neetu asked her, she noticed how her's face fell at the mention of her parents.

"I don't have parents. Few years back they died in a car accident." Shehnaaz told her with a sad smile. Neetu felt bad for making his best friend sad.

"I'm sorry-" Shehnaaz whispered as she hugged her. Shehnaaz smiled at her, assuring her that she is alright. Then both the girl walked inside their classroom.

After her class, she was in library. Shehnaaz was lost in her thoughts, remembering the only family she had after her parents but they also betrayed her. They pushed her in hell, got rid of her by ruining her life, but also, unknowingly they gave her something to cherish forever, they were the reason her Sidharth in her life today. She still remember the day, she met him. It was the worst day of her life, but later, it turned out to be best day of her life when she realized, she is in better hands now.

Flash Back:

"Help your bhabhi in kitchen. Today my boss is coming home for dinner and i want everything perfect." Her step brother, Dev entered her room and told her. Shehnaaz nodded positively in return and went in kitchen to help her bhabhi, Naina.

Soon her brother's boss arrived, The Sidharth Shukla entered the house, Dev & Naina greeted him and led him to drawing room while Shehnaaz was in kitchen, trying to get a glimpse of the guest, who was getting royal treatment from arrogant brother & sister-in-law.

"Get drinks outside, and don't you dare utter a word before him. You will behave and won't act like a snobby brat." Her sister-in-law sneered at her as she entered the kitchen and commanded her. Shehnaaz nodded at naina who hummed in response and left from there. Shehnaaz sighed in frustration, her step brother was from her father's first wife and he hate her guts since after her parents death, he has to take care of her. She was nothing but a burden to him.