Sightseeing

Y/N

It has been a couple days since I moved into Ryan's apartment, all of my packages arrived and I was able to unpack the rest of my clothes and the few belongings.

When I had time I walked around to see what was around the area. There was a bakery/coffee shop and park a few blocks away, I couldn't help but think that the bakery looked familiar but I couldn't place it.

After 30 minutes of exploring the things in walking distance Ryan texts me that he has a surprise for me when I get back to the apartment.

I am back at the apartment and see a woman carrying multiple boxes out of the next door apartment, the top box about to fall as she is walking down the stairs. I see it wobble and fall, I catch it just in time before it hit the ground.

"Oh my god, thank you so much."

"No problem are you moving out? Do you need help?" I ask as I set the box with the others.

"Yeah I am moving out. I recently got engaged and moving into a house with my fiancé. He is actually upstairs getting the last couple boxes. Thank you for offering to help though. Do you live near by, I don't think I've seen you around?"

"Congratulations on the engagement! I actually moved in a couple days ago next door. My friend lives there and he had an extra room."

"Well, if you want a place of your own I know a perfect place that just went up for rent," she joked as she put up a for rent sign.

"I'm sure it's an amazing place but I'm only staying in London for a year for culinary school."

"I wish you luck in school then."

"Thank you"

As we are talking her Ryan with a trash bag in hand walks out of our apartment and sees us talking.

"Y/N I didn't know you were back."

"I just got back a little bit ago. I was helping..."

"Sorry I didn't get your name."

"Holly"

"Holly! I was helping Holly with a box, she is moving out so her apartment is going up for rent."

"Ah okay. I'm sorry to pull you away from your conversation, but y/n are you ready for your surprise?"

"Definitely. It was nice to meet you Holly. Congratulations again on the engagement."

"Thank you y/n."

Ryan leads me to his car, opens the door for me, and does an exaggerated bow.

"Such a gentleman," I say as a do an exaggerated curtsy and get in the car.

"What is the surprise that I will be honored with good sir?" I sarcastically say once Ryan is in the car.

"Very funny smart ass. You have only been at the apartment and the few places around the block so I wanted to take you sightseeing as well of Cordon Bleu so you know where it is located."

"Ooo sounds fun."

"So do you think Holly moving out has anything to do with your dream from a couple days ago?"

"Maybe, in my dream there wasn't much to know exactly when it will happen. I was wearing shorts and a tank top so it was probably in the summer, but it could be this summer or even next summer. All I know is that I feel like those dreams meant something," I say as Ryan drives off to our first location.

He first takes me to Cordon Bleu so I could see where I will be taking classes for the next year. They building was closed for the summer so I wasn't able to go inside but from the outside it was very nice.