Dreams Come True 1 pt. 1

Two months later

Jin

I am back in London and found a great apartment listed online by a girl named Holly that is close to Cordon Bleu. From the pictures provided online the apartment look to be in great condition and in a nice neighborhood so I was surprised to see that it has been listed for two months.

As soon as I got more information from Holly I didn't waste anytime before agreeing to the contract and sign the paperwork to move in.

Y/N

It has been two months since Holly moved out of her apartment and two months since it had been up for rent but recently the sign has been taken down and I have seen a guy taking boxes into the apartment this past week but I haven't had a chance or courage to meet the new neighbor fearing it is the prick from my dreams.

I walk out the front door and about to close the door when I hear the neighbors door open and close. I go back inside the apartment before the neighbor could see me and closed the door. Ryan looked around the corner with a surprised look.

"I thought you were going for a run?"

"I was but the neighbor came outside."

"Are you scared of the new neighbor?"

"No I'm not scared of him, I just don't want to meet him in case he is the prick from my dream. Could you go and talk to him sometime to see if he's an ass?"

"If it will make it easier for you to leave the apartment I can."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem. Is he still outside?"

I look out the window and see him watering his plants.

"Yeah he is."

"Okay I'll be back," he says as he walks past me and out the door.

Jin

I walk out the door when I hear my neighbors door close. I turn to look to see if they were walking out and would go say hello but no one was there.

I am watering my plants when I hear a door open and close and I turn around to see a guy walking out of his apartment.

"Hello, I'm Ryan your neighbor. How was the move?"

"Hello, I'm Jin. The move was better than I expected. I've been meaning to stop by and introduce myself but unpacking has been keeping me pretty busy."

"That's understandable it took a couple days for my roommate to get settled in too. If you ever want to stop by to talk or get to know the neighborhood we would be happy to show you around or have you over for dinner."

"That sound amazing. I'll have to take you up on that offer in the future."

We talk for a couple more minutes we both head back into our apartments.

Y/N

I watched Ryan head outside to talk to the neighbor then went to the living room and waited for him to come back in.

About five minutes has gone by and I finally hear the front door open. I run to meet Ryan in the hall and start questioning him.

"So was the neighbor an ass?"

"No he was very nice. He said he was meaning to come by and say hi but he had been busy moving in."

"Okay, so what did you all talk about?"

"Not much really. I told him that if he wanted people to talk to or to get to know the neighborhood he can come over any time and one of us could show him around."

"Ah thats nice of you ... wait, what did you say?"

"I told him that if he wanted to know the neighborhood we could show him around. Why are you still nervous to be around him?"

"No, I just don't want to chance it. You know I don't like when my dreams come true so I want to avoid any chance of one coming true."

"Okay I understand. If he ever comes by I'll be the one interacting with him and you can avoid him."

"Thank you."

I walk past Ryan to see if the neighbor is still outside and he is no where to be seen.

"Looks like he's gone I'm gonna go on that run now."

"Okay, try not to be too long I want to take you on a trip."

"Ooo, is it a surprise or will you tell me where we will be going to."

"I'll be taking you on a Warner Bros Studios Harry Potter tour."

"Oh my god. I've been wanting to go there built have never found the time, I'll just do a quick run around the block then."

I leave the apartment, put in my head phones and start my music, and begin to stretch. BTS's Dynamite starts to play and I immediately skip it and start looking around to make sure there is no group of guys around.

Oneus's Life is Beautiful starts playing and I begin to sing along as I finish my stretches. I am about to start running when I feel someone touch my shoulder.

"AHHH!," I scream as I swing my arm around and hit someone.

"Shit," I say to myself.