Hospital

Y/N

As we were headed to the hospital. I couldn't help but feel like I knew Jin from other being our neighbor. I started thinking about my past encounters with him and his friends. I remember how before I met the guys in front of the apartment that I changed the BTS song to an Oneus song and that is when I realize why they seemed so familiar; they are BTS.

How could I be so stupid and not know sooner. They sound exactly the same, they are always wearing masks in public, there are seven of them, and two of them didn't change their names at all. I look over at Jin with his mask still on. I decide not to say anything to not sound like a crazy fan and if they are wearing their masks they obviously don't want people to recognize them.

When we got to the hospital they took Ryan to the back to make sure nothing major was hit after being stabbed in the back near his heart. Jin and I were both cut deep enough that we needed to get stitches.

After We were stitched up we were taken to the room where Ryan will be taken to once he is out of surgery and waited for the doctors to tell us how he is. While waiting I decide to talk to Jin.

"Are you okay?" I ask Jin.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Thank you for stopping that guy, I don't know what would have happened if you guys weren't there."

"You don't need to thank me, anybody would have done the same thing."

"Still, thank you. Is it alright if I ask you a question, you don't have to answer if you don't want to?"

"Sure, ask away."

"Why..." I know he will probably not answer but I still want to see what his reply will be.

"Why are you always wearing a mask when I see you?"

Jin's eyes widen in surprise as he turns to look at me.

He is silent for a couple minutes so I assume he isn't going to answer until he speaks up.

"Do you know BTS?"

"Yeah, my friends are fans of them."

I don't know why I lied, but it's technically not a lie Lauren and Michaela are huge fans of them too.

"I am actually a member of the group," he says as he takes the mask off.

"Wow, so the others are the rest of the group. Don't you want to keep you mask on though in case a nurse comes in and recognizes you?"

"It's fine, if I hear someone coming I'll put it on really quick. Plus now that you know who I am I don't have to wear it around you."

"Oh okay."

We talked for a couple minutes when we heard the door being opened. Jin quickly put on his mask before the doctor could see his face.

"Hello Miss L/N, Mr. Kim. Mr Andrew will be here shortly, with him being stabbed on his upper left side of his back we had to check if any arteries or if the heart was damaged. Luckily the knife blade was short so nothing was hit. He had been stitched up and currently asleep from the anesthesia."

"Thank you."

"Just doing my job, how are you both doing? Any pain in the hand or arm?"

"I was given pain killers so I don't feel any pain now," I say.

"That's the same with me," Jin says and Ryan is brought into the room.

"Okay, I will leave you guys alone but if you need anything go ahead to press the call button."

"Thank you again," I say as the doctor and nurses leave the room.

As soon as everyone is out of the room Jin takes his mask off.

We talk a little more and watch Ryan ever so often when we see movement. Soon after the door opens and Jin puts his mask on again.

We look to see who came inside and see the rest of the group enter the room, wearing their masks. The boys all run to us and start asking us questions.

"Woah. Hold on, one question at a time," Jin says as he takes his mask off.

All of their eyes open wide and shock from what Jin just did.

"It's fine, she knows," Jin says.

"You told her!?"

"Yeah, she asked why we always wear masks and with me being her neighbor I thought it would be best to tell her. Also with her knowing who I am, she knows who you guys are too."

"Great!" Tae says as he takes his mask off and sits next to me.

"I guess you can properly introduce ourselves now," Joon says as he too takes his mask off.

"Hello, I'm Nam Joon."

"I'm Jimin."

"Min Yoongi"

"I'm Jung Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi."

"I'm Jungkook."

"And I'm Taehyung!"

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all. I'm Y/N L/N."

We talk for a little bit about what had happened, but it was getting pretty late so the guys decided to leave and go back to Jin's apartment.

As soon as they are gone I move over to the seat next to Ryan's bed. He is still a sleep from the anesthesia, but he has been moving his head a bit. I decide to grab his hand to try to calm his movements down so he doesn't roll on his shoulder, which helps.

As I hold his hand I start talking to him.

"I know you probably can't hear me since you are passed out from the anesthesia. But do you remember when you said I rarely show my emotions. You're right, my family struggled financially so my parents worked constantly. That left me in charge of almost everything in the house. They would always come home tired and I didn't want to worry them with my problems so I learned to keep my emotions in and doing things on my own that way they could relax. When I started high school I knew it would be hard to afford college so I worked my ass off to stay top of class and only focused on my grades so I could get scholarships which only made me more closed off from others. College was the first place I had time to myself and was able to make friends. I was able to come out of my shell and become close with you and everyone else but for some reason I still couldn't show my emotions to you guys or ask for help because of the years of living like that..."

I have started to cry so I stop talking a bit to calm myself down.

"...That was until now, I know I told you I was fine after that guy harassed me. But I wasn't, even though I was able to protect myself at first, I was terrified. I didn't know what was going to happen and after you got hurt I didn't even care if I would get hurt, I wanted to protect you because I want you to continue to be in my life until the end."

Jin

As we were leaving the hospital I decided to go back to the room to give y/n my phone number so she can call me when Ryan wakes up.

"Where are you going?" Hobi asks.

"I'm going to give y/n my number so she can update me on Ryan," I say as I turn the corner.

I get to the room and start to open the door but stop when I hear crying and y/n talking.

I don't know why I stayed and listened to what y/n was saying but after she had finished talking I quietly closed the door and left without giving her my number.