Dreams Come True 1 pt. 2

Y/N

"AHHH!" I scream as my arm swings hitting the person behind me.

"Shit."

I take out my earphones and turn around to see that I hit the guy from my dreams, but this time his face isn't blurred.

He is wearing a mask so I don't recognize him and I look behind him to see that the other five also wearing masks.

I bring my attention back to the one I hit who is slowly raising up from being hunched over.

"I am so sorry."

"No its alright I shouldn't have snuck up on you," the man says as he stands up straight and catches his breath.

"I should still apologize since I hit you. Did you need something?"

"Yeah we were wondering if you could point us in the right direction. We are trying to find apartment 101, we have walked this whole block and can't find it."

"It's right here, the numbers are blocked by the vines so it hard to see from a distance" I say as I point to our neighbors apartment.

"Thank you."

"No problem, the tenant just finished watering his flowers so he should be inside," I say so they can leave.

"That's great to know."

There is a short pause as the five others stay where they have been and just look at me. So I speak up so I can leave.

"Well, I have to go and I'm sure you don't want to keep your friend waiting. I'm sorry again for hitting you," I say as I turn around and go back inside.

Joon

"So did she know where the apartment was?" Tae asks.

"Yeah it's the apartment right here. She said Jin just finished watering his plants so he should be inside."

"Really. I know he just moved in but do you think he would have her number?" Tae asks.

"I highly doubt it, he probably wants to avoid as many people as possible so it doesn't get out that he is here during our break. And if he did, do you think he would give it to you without her permission."

"No but it's worth a shot to ask him. She was cute but she left before I could come and ask. I guess I'll just have to ask her if I see her again."

"Sure you do that, we are only here for a couple days so I doubt you will run into her," I say.

We are on Jin's doorstep and I knock on his door. It takes him a couple minutes to get to the door but I could tell he is surprised to see us as he opens the door.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to see how the move was and if you needed any help."

"I finished unpacking yesterday. Come in."

We follow Jin into his living room to chat and first thing I hear is Tae speak up.

"Hyung do you have your neighbors phone number?"

"No, I just met them today why would I have their number and why are you asking?"

"Oh no reason."

"Oh don't say no reason you want their number because you thought she was cute." Yoongi says.

"What do you mean she? My neighbor is a guy."

"Oh I guess we are talking about different neighbors then," Tae says.