Magical World of Fate

Jin

We left the door when my neighbors drove off. Before going to Warner Bros Studio we talked about what everyone has been doing during our break. It is about 10 minutes later when we leave the apartment.

Warner Bros Studio

We have toured the sets and coming into the gift shop when Tae stops.

"You okay?" Hobi asks.

"Yeah, but isn't that your neighbors, hyung?"

We look in the direction that he is looking at and sure enough it is Ryan and his roommate.

"Yeah it is."

"Good. I'm going to take this as fate for me to get her number, I'll be back."

"Oh no you don't," Yoongi say as he stops Tae.

"What not?" Tae pouts.

"Take a second and actually look at them. They are definitely on a date by how they are looking at each other."

"How can you tell when You can't see Ryan's face?" I ask

"I can tell just by seeing her face. She is close to him and looking up at him with a smile that you don't show to someone you're just friends with."

After Yoongi says this I look at them and see what he is talking about, but for some reason I can't help but feel a little sad.

"Fine. Since they are dating I won't go and ask for her number, but I do want to get a Hufflepuff robe," Tae says as he goes the robes.

We are looking at the house robes when the girl comes over to the robes. A few of us turn our heads toward her as she grabs a black robe. She quickly looks at us then heads back over to Ryan.

A couple minutes go by while we look for robes in our size when I hear the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard. All of us turn around to see who it was and see the girl helping Ryan off the ground and move closer to him to clean something off his forehead.

Seeing the way they interact with each other makes me sad and a little mad as I clinch my fists.

Y/N

Ryan and I looked around the whole studio and saw recreated sets from the movies.

We decided to stop by the gift shop to look around. We go past the house robes and turn the corner to look at the wands.

"Hey do you want to recreate the scene where Voldemort kills Harry?" I ask Ryan.

"Sure."

"Do you want to do the Voldemort or Harry part?"

"I'll be Harry, your better at doing Voldemorts voice."

"Okay, but you better get into character as much and I will."

"I promise."

"Great now let me get prepared."

"Prepared, what do you mean."

"I've got to get into character, duh. I have eye liner in my purse if you want me to draw the scar and I have my spare glasses you can use. Just don't have your eye open very long while you wear them or they will give you a headache."

"As long as the eyeliner will wash off, go for it."

I grab the eyeliner from my purse and move closer to Ryan to draw the scar on.