Stalker (Lola Bunny)

Lola x Reader

Art by Douxcoco

You sipped from your coffee cup as you finished typing the last lines in your essay on your laptop. It was a long morning at the coffee shop and you had to get going to college soon. Taking one final sip of your coffee you close your laptop and get up. Putting your computer into your backpack you exited the store, throwing out your cup into the trash bin.

No more than a minute after you left a scrawny yet shapely orange rabbit girl in a blue dress jumped into the trash bin. Rumbling in the bin she quickly pick up the discarded coffee cup. She immediately took a good wif before taking a swing of whatever was left in the cup.

"Haaa, it tastes like him," she squeaked, holding the piece of garbage to her cheek. She then hopped out of the trash and scurried down the street.

Within minutes she unlocked her twelve locks to her her apartment door, looking up and down the hallway, before slunking into her home, relocking her door upon entering. Her apartment was dark but she didn't care as she rushed to her spare bedroom. Upon entering the room she turned on the light and admired her surroundings.

From wall to wall it was filled with nothing but photos of you. Most photos were from your back while others had been cropped with photos of this bunny, mostly kissing you. The floor was also covered with random things that looked like it belonged to a hoarder's house.

With a grin that can cut her face in half she skipped to a pile of old coffee cups and gently placed the cup that was rescued from the trash onto the pile. She then took a step back to admire her collection.

"There, I have collected enough stuff to become Y/N perfect wife!" She cheered. Suddenly she started to look more crazed as she rubbed her hands together.

"But Lola you don't know his kink." She quickly changed back to her bubbly self.

"You're right but he goes into incognito mode when he searches for that kind of stuff." She whined.

"You need his computer directly. You can't get everything through spying software." Relpy her other half.

"But he always has it."

"And how's the key going?"

"Oh! A few more paper clips and it will be done!" She cheered, pulling out a key that looked like a bunch of wires clumped together.

"Then tonight you go to his house and check what he likes."

"Yes, godmother. Oh I'm so excited! Ever since that car crashed last year and appeared into my life you have been nothing but helpful," Lola giggled.

"Wonderful! Now get your man," she snickered.

Lola then began to laugh maniacally before turning more bubbly.

"*snort* Why are we laughing?"

"Um, you laughing with joy?"

"Oh yea, hahahaha," Lola laughed.

~

The crickets chirp as a bunny in black tiptoe to a apartment building. The sound of singing could be heard from the rabbit sneaked into the building.

"Bum bum... bum bum... bum bum bum bum... bum da," Lola sang to herself as she crawled down the hallway and up the stairs. She could have gone in blindfolded as she knew every nook and broken tile in this building like the contents of Y/N hair flakes.

"C14 my beloved home," she awed before taking out a key that was made of wire. With the makeshift key she was able to unlock the door. With a quick dance to celebrate her achievement she slunked like a snake into the apartment.

Despite never entering the apartment she also knew where everything is, drones was a wonderful technology. She tiptoe into Y/N's bedroom, still singing to herself, and quickly snatching the laptop from your bag. With a soft squeal Lola rushed to the living room and open up the laptop.

"Okay dokie let's take a look! I hope he likes big feet!" She squealed.

Opening up the internet she typed a few things and opened up Y/N's search history. Lola looked intensely as she open webpage to webpage. Her eyes grew wider and wider as her jaw slowly dropped lower and lower. She continued doing this for an hour until she was unarguably satisfied.

She seemed to have lost all her energy as she returned the laptop to the bag and left the apartment. Her mind was flooded with images of her beloved ideal body type and she clearly didn't have it.

"Hey, why are you giving up?" Her altar ego called out.

"I...I... I'm not attractive to him!" Lola cried, bawling her eyes out.

"Thats all? What kind of wife are you? To be with him you must do anything, anything!"

She sniffed, regaining her confidence. "Yes, you're right! I'm his wife and I must become his ideal woman!" She announced.

"Good, good. Now I know this bakery..."

~

It took forever but you had passed all your classes and was finally finished with college. Summer was around the corner and you had decided to take a break before finding yourself a job.

You walked up the stairs to your apartment, taking your keys out of you pocket. That's when you froze in place. The door to your apartment was wide open. You rushed to your door and looked inside, seeing if anything was stolen.

To your surprise everything seemed to be in place, all except your furniture. Every chair and table seemed to be pushed aside leaving your hallway bare. You slowly crept into your house, wondering if the burgers are still inside.

As you inched into your apartment you became aware of an odd gurgling noise coming from your living room. Your fear grew as you approached the room, the odd sound growing louder with every step toward your the door.

You suddenly jumped back as a wall of orange furry blob filed the entire entrance. And to your horror it began to move.

"Y/N your home!" Rumbled out a low feminine voice from the orange blob. Eventually a piece of a large belly plopped out of the doorway alongside a pair of breasts. A round bunny's face then came into view with a large goofy smile plastered all over her doughy face.

"Do you want dinner, a bath, or me," Lola said seductively before giggling uncontrollably. With surprise speed and reach, she lunged forward with her chunky pillowy arms and grabbed you. You were quickly pressed into her billowing breasts before being pulled into a long and breathless kiss. Upon releasing your lips she giggled maniacally before rolling into the living room, you in tow, never to be seen again.