Christmas Present pt.4

Jessica x Reader

Art by Wommp

My life couldn't be better. I would never have imagined my life would be like this all those Christmases ago.

After some suggestions from the girls, the old corporate toy store was now the epicenter of fun and joy. A new day care, a large train that goes around the inside of the store, and even a small amusement park. It's amazing what miracles you can achieve when you bring joy to a bunch of grumpy corporate overlords.

It was December first and children from all over the place came to this wonder land and I couldn't be more happy. I walked through my story, a much larger man than my poor days in that lonely apartment. I had a belly that jiggles like jello and my long beard and hair was starting to gray, despite never feeling stressed and still being so young. I always wore my favorite colors, red and white, and alway aided any child who needed help.

My wives now helped me in the story, the people thinking they are costumed characters, very large and soft costumed characters. They have become quite popular and became the mascots of the store. They even have their own toy line.

I stopped to look over Kanga, Cheer, and Perdita playing with a bunch of children at the day care and smiled, my cheeks rosy red with delight. I lifted my cup of milk and took a sip.

That's when she waddled in, the woman who will change my life forever.

Before me was a large woman with peachy ginger hair. Her massive body was drenched in a vibrant blue that seemed to radiate like a Christmas angel on top of a tree as her light blue eyes glowed like snow at the dawn of morning, her elegant dress covered every inch of her rotund form. Her round pillowy breast stretches her outfit like the cushion of a bed, a strong feeling to rest your weary eyes on them, being prompted up by her large soft stomach, looking warm and cushiony to the touch. Her mountainous hips moved like the bells on a sleigh. She walked to me like she was wearing skates, gliding on smooth perfect ice.

"Hello you must be the famous Mister L/N," she said in a jolly voice that would make angels jealous. Before I could answer, my girls gasped in surprise and waddled quickly to the redhead in blue, their bodies and ground shaking like an earthquake.

"Jessica you're finally here," cheered Cheer Bear, she and the one in blue giving each other a massive fat hug.

I stood there confused. I have never seen this beautiful large woman before yet all my girls seem to know her like a long time friend. They all hugged and greeted each before Kanga spoke up.

"So, is it time?" Kanga asked warmly as she straightened up her apron.

"Yes, it is time," Jessica smiled. All the girls cheered, their round bodies jiggling from the excitment.

"Um, time for what," I finally said looking confused at the large ladies before me.

Kanga then turned to me, "Y/N, we haven't been completely honest with you. Yes we were gifted to you to help you and become happy but there was another motive."

Cheer then spoke up. "We was to teach you our morals; love, cheer, and family and to share it with others."

Then Perdite stepped up. "And you grew into a wonderful human being, one who brings joy to this world."

"And thus you have been chosen," Jessica declared.

"Chosen, for what?" I asked.

"For the greatest job in the world -" Jessica started before all the girls joined in, "to be Santa Claus!"

I stood there stunned, bewildered, and strangely ecstatic.

"You see Y/N I was the one who has been sending you those gifts to you for Christmas," Jessica smiled as her cheeks turned pink. "I was looking for the next Santa, one to bring joy to this world and I chose you!"

I looked stunned at the four voluptuous full-figured women before me. I don't know what to say or do, all of this seemed too unbelievable to be real.

"Well, what do you say?" Kanga smiled as she grabbed my hands with her soft plush paws.

With a jolly smile I grabbed my large belly and laughed. "Ho ho ho, of course!" All the girls cheered as we all came to me for a large warm embrace. After a minute of hugging we separated, all smiling with glee. "But what about the store, I work so hard to build it?" I asked, feeling concerned for the place that brought so mych happiness to others.

"Well, do you know anyone you trust?" Jessica asked.

I thought for a moment before a knowing smirk grew on my rosey cheek. "Chris, get over here," I bellowed to a lanky man in Christmas clothes.

"Yes boss?" The young man asked, walking up to the group of fat people.

"Chris, it looks like I'm going to be, um, taking an early retirement."

"But boss, who is going to take care of the store?!" Chris panicked.

"Ho ho ho, don't worry, because you're getting a promotion. Boy, you're in charge now."

"Me?" Chris asked confusedly.

"Yes, I trained you well and I trust you. You have a good heart." I said proudly. Just then Jessica came up to me and gave me a present, a very familiar present that had Chris's name on it. I nod knowingly and presented the gift to the young man. "A parting gift. Don't open it till Christmas, got that?"

"Yes boss - I mean Y/N," he said smiling as he grabbed the gift.

"Come on Y/N, it's time to go. There is a lot to do before Christmas," Jessica said, grabbing my arm. The girls lead me out of the story and around the back. My excitment grew as before me was a enormous sleigh attach to 8 reindeer. We all got on, it being a tight squeez between all 5 of us as the girls bodies squished into might like Iwas surrounded by pillows. I then grabbed the reins and looked at my girls with a loving smile. With a quick wip of the reins the reindeer took off into the air and to my new destiny.