The Mountain and Me (Lois Griffin)

~

Lois x Reader

Art by Tubby Toons

~

The sound of stuffing resonated throughout the all-you-can-eat pizza parlor. Most people there tried to ignore the large woman eating whole pizzas in seconds while others forgetting to eat being too captive by her eating and enormousness.

Lois was on her seventh pizza pie before letting out a loud burp causing her to take a break from eating for the first time since coming here. She groaned in pleasure as she patted what little of her stomach she could reach causing her to burp again.

You had just came back from the food court with an extra large deluxe pizza and placed it among the other three that Lois hasn't gotten to yet.

"That was good. Peter would never treat me to such food." Lois whined.

Even though you loved her, her whining can get a bit grading.

"All he does is lay about and get drunk till he passes out, leaving me to do all the work." She complained.

You looked at her wondering when was actually the last time she did house work, let alone do anything besides sitting.

Lois, despite her complaining of how lazy her husband is, was thrice more lazy and five times bigger than he was. At almost 1500 pounds she was the biggest woman in all of Quahog if not the whole country, only rivaled by her daughter.

Being at the verge of being unable to walk she uses a belly board just to move her bed size belly from restaurant to restaurant. No article of clothes could cover such expanse of pink flesh as it dominated nearly her entire front. If you weren't paying attention you'll this the blob has come to town and eat everything, and you wouldn't be too far off.

But her stomach wasn't her most impressive asset, that belonged to her twin queen size butt. Her tan slacks were being pulled to its max to contain such wobbling mass. Sometimes when she feels extra lazy (or she thinks she needs a break from her 'busy' day), she would use a couch size custom scooter to move such mass.

Her two breasts press tightly on her strained button blouse to the point of near bursting. They were her pillows to her stomach of a bed and just as big. Her arm had limited movement both because of her large breasts and the fat covering her joints, something requiring help from you when she gets too full to feed herself.

"-and to think, he thought that was a good idea!" Lois declared.

You returned to reality as you realize that you had tuned out her nagging for the last several minutes. Sometimes she was a pain to deal with, like how she refuses to divorce her fat stupid husband because she want to prove something to her rich dad or something. Other times she was so vain that she would complain how fat her daughter is despite her being nearly 1.5 times her size. The only real reason you stuck with her was for her body and you were fine with that, as long as she paid for the food.

You looked up at her seeing that she was starting to become winded by her constant nagging. From your pass experiences with her you knew that after such nagging she would become very hungry.

"And *huff* don't get me *puff* started on *weeze* my lazy daughter meg." She wheezed as she stretched out her right arm trying to find some food to eat.

You lifted up a pie to her belly just for her to snach a slice. Within a couple of bites she finished that slice just as her other hand grabbed another slice for herself. Before finishing her pie you place another on top over breast before you walked off to the food court for another pie. At this rate she'll reach the one ton mark in less then a month and maybe she'll be too fat to nag anymore.