Chapter 4

Aria's outfit

Aria had smiled widely as she had entered the bar and grill

Aria had smiled widely as she had entered the bar and grill. She saw how all her friends were busy talking and having fun as Ella had came closer and hugged her.

"Hey! I'm so glad you could make it. Come on," Ella said as she dragged Aria to their friends.

Being offered a drink, Aria had shaken her head not wanting to get overwhelmed too soon. She had looked around as she saw Caleb and immediately went over to him.

"You look stunning," Caleb said as Aria had smiled.

"Ella is already on alcohol," Aria said as Caleb exhaled and saw how Noah had already joined them.

"Both she and Noah. She drives me insane," Caleb said.

"Is she always like this? Doesn't look like she's taking it mildly," Ari said as Caleb had nodded.

"Yes, Ma'am. She doesn't. Forget about her. We don't need to get worried about her nor Noah. What can I get you to drink?" Caleb asked as Aria had smiled.

She had felt safe in a way with Caleb. Something she hasn't felt in awhile. Yet she didn't care what would happen. She was easily swept away by Caleb, yet she didn't know if it would last or not. Aria saw how Bella and Noah had gotten on fast while she had quickly searched the room for her own brother. Seeing how Logan was with friends of his own, it made her feel a hit more assure that he would be okay.

"Come on. Let's dance," Caleb said as he dragged Aria to the dance floor as music started to play.

Aria had smiled as she and Caleb had started to dance while she saw as the people were drinking more and more. Feeling her heart beating fast, Aria had looked back at Caleb, smiling while she had relaxed and she knew things would work out.