Chapter 12

"Ella," Caleb said as he and Noah walked into their sister's bedroom while she looked at her brothers.

"What now?" Ella asked.

"What are you thinking you're doing? You are out of control lately. And that whole thing with Logan Carter? I just spoke with Aria. You post your temper at them," Caleb said as Ella looked at her oldest brother.

"Who's side are you on?" Ella asked.

"At this moment I'm not sure if I'm on anyone's side. But you can't keep on doing this. You're a seventeen year old drinking like it's second nature. Is this about something at school or what? What is going on?" Caleb asked.

"Just leave me alone," Ella said, burying her head in her pillow.

"Let's go. I don't have time for a kid who doesn't know what she wants," Noah said as he went out of the room.

Caleb stood still in front of the door as he looked at his sister. He exhaled once remembering how the young girl was as he closed the door. He looked at Noah while it seemed like their lives were much more simple when they were younger.

"Ella just needs to grow up," Noah said.

"Maybe she needs her brothers. No," Caleb said finally realizing what his sister needs.

"Ella needs her mom," Caleb said as Noah looked at him.

"Mom isn't here. You know that. And we can't help her with that one," Noah said.

"Somehow we need to help her though. I've got an idea," Caleb said he got his phone out.

Sitting in her bed, Aria looked at the pictures of her parents, as her heart ached. She missed both of her parents very much and although she knew that things were very different than they ever were, she was okay. She heard her phone ringing as she smiled at the name and picked it up.

"Twice in one night. Seems very interesting," Aria said.

"I know how we can help Ella. But I need you here," Caleb said.

"I'm on my way," Aria said, ending the phone call, as she grabbed her car keys and jumped into the car.

"She's gonna get yelled at," Noah said.

"We have to try. We can't not do anything about it all," Caleb said.

Aria arrived at the house as she instantly went in. She knew where the keys were, if the doors were locked, but it wasn't necessary to pull them out. She looked at Caleb and Noah who were in the living room as she smiled.

"Hey, thanks for getting here to quick," Caleb said as Aria nodded.

"Me and Ella may be fighting but she is my best friend. I'll do whatever it is that you guys need me to do," Aria said.

"She misses our mom. That's the problem here. It isn't that she is lashing out because of school or because of a boy. She misses her mother," Caleb said.

"I know how that feels. But she is pushing everyone away and as much as I want to help, I don't know how to without getting pushed away entirely. Caleb I'm not that strong. You people may think so, but I'm not," Aria said.

"Aria you're a lot stronger than you can ever imagine. You just have to have faith in yourself," Caleb said.