Chapter 16

Aria had woken up and instantly looked around to everything that was happening. Prom was so close that she could nearly feel everything and it wasn't as simple as it always was. She was now seventeen years old, but with that came with a lot of responsibility. She was going towards the end of her junior year while it seemed like her whole life wasn't what she thought it would be. She looked at her ten-year-old sisters who were busy getting ready for school while she had looked at the options for college that she was considering.

"Are you going to go away?" Harper asked as Aria looked at her little sister.

"What? Why are you asking that, Harper?" Aria asked.

"College is soon, isn't it?" Isabelle asked as Aria shook her head.

"No, it isn't. I don't have to think about that just yet. But I am attending college close by then. I'm not going to go away to Florida or New York girls. I'm not going anywhere," Aria said as Logan stepped into the room.

"Okay girls. Aunt Lydia wants to get going," Logan said as the girls gathered all their stuff and were off.

"What's wrong, Aria? You look like you've seen a ghost," Logan said as Aria exhaled.

"Apparently I am going away for college and the twins are never seeing me again," Aria said as Logan chuckled.

"They are thinking ahead of time. Don't worry about it too much. You only enroll like next year January or February. Don't worry about it now," Logan said.

"I haven't even thought of it yet. After my birthday I was so obsessed with the two-year anniversary of Mom and Dad's death that I didn't even think about it. What am I supposed to do?" Aria asked.

"Head to school with me," Logan said as Aria exhaled.

"I need to go and pick Ella up first so 'll meet you and Uncle Cam there," Aria said as she grabbed her keys and were off.

During the drive, Aria had thought about many things. She had thought about the college that her sisters had brought up but she also thought about her parents. She exhaled as she reached the Armani household and parked her car as she saw how Noah came out.

"Morning. Is Ella up?" Aria asked.

"Ask your boyfriend," Noah said as he got into his car and drove off.

Aria had exhaled as she went into the house and saw as Ella was rushing around the living room, throwing stuff upside down. Caleb had smiled at the young girl while he exhaled.

"Want some coffee? She's looking for her science book," Caleb said.

"Whoa wait. Why are you looking for it if we are writing our Science final in like an hour?" Aria asked as Ella looked at her.

"Wait you guys are writing a final today?" Caleb asked.

"Make that coffee. You have 15 minutes, Ella. Starting now," Aria said as Ella ran up stairs while Caleb threw coffee into a mug.

"Want it sweetened?" Caleb asked as Aria nodded.

"She's unbelievable. Does she want to redo junior science again?" Aria asked as Caleb handed her a cup of coffee.

"She doesn't know what she wants. Trust me. You are more organized than she is," Caleb said.

"Nope. Cause apparently according to my ten-year-old sister I'm heading away for college," Aria said as she and Caleb sat down.

"Your junior year prom is only on Friday. It's not like you are graduating tomorrow," Caleb said.

"Since you are mentioning it, do you maybe want to go to prom with me? I should have asked someone long ago but my head has been at everything else going on," Aria said.

"Of course," Caleb said.

"FOUND IT!" Ella yelled from her room as Aria exhaled.

"Let's go and write that test then. I'll see you later," Aria said as Ella came running down.

"Send me a color scheme for the dress so I know what tux to get, okay?" Caleb said.