Chapter 15

Caleb was busy cooking breakfast downstairs as he saw how his sister came down to the kitchen. She grabbed a cup filling it with coffee as she sat down at the island watching her brother cook.

"You know, Noah is gonna make me hit him," Caleb said as Ella chuckled.

"What has he done this time?" Ella asked.

"States that Aria doesn't care about you and the only reason why she came out so late at night was to see me. Because she's in love with me," Caleb said as Ella laughed.

"That is not funny, Ella," Caleb said annoyed that his sister thought it was funny.

"It kinda is funny. Because we have all been too afraid to say it. Aria is crazy about you. That is a clear as daylight. She is just too scared to say anything," Ella said.

"Why would she be too scared to say anything? That doesn't make sense," Caleb said.

"Because, her previous relationship got ruined after the death of her parents. The breakup between her and Mason Sanders got caused due to the fact that she couldn't handle much after her parents' deaths. Which wasn't a huge surprise to me. But, Mason was severely broken after that. Like he should have been. But, sometimes after a breakup like that, us girls don't enter another relationship very soon. Aria is just scared," Ella said.

"Okay then, Miss Smarty-Pants. How do I change that?" Caleb asked.

"There isn't any way that you can change that. Caleb, she needs to heal. Aria isn't invincible like she wants to make out to be. She is a human who lost a lot," Ella said.

"Well with prom soon, let's hope I can make everything work. Go and get dressed. She should be here soon to pick you up," Caleb said as Ella nodded and headed upstairs.

"And Ella," Caleb said as Ella stopped and looked at her brother.

"Tell me when you are having a tough time so I can help, please," Caleb said as Ella smiled.

"I will."