I reach the school's premises at exactly 7:59:21.

Made it.

I park my car in the special lot that's just for teachers and employees and head inside. I have to swipe my name-card through an ID slot and walk through a metal detector screen machine before I'm allowed to go any further than the first door.

The machine picks up on my keys and a few other harmless knick knacks. But since it's not looking for harmless metal pieces, it beeps a green light, then the second interior doors open up automatically.

Because of all the school shootings across the country, especially the one from Valentines day a few years back, the school has amped up its security system to insure that everyone is as safe as can be.

As soon as she sees me, Kyla, a flirty older teacher walks up to me with a smile.

"Good morning, Nick," Kyla says making a show out of adjusting her tight V-neck sweater by tugging it down as low as she can. I know that she's hoping I'll drool over her now exposed cleavage but I don't give her the satisfaction.

"Good morning, Kyla," I answer looking her right in the eyes.

She's what I hear some of the younger teachers and students calling a MILF and I guess she's hot enough; physically anyway. But it's her attitude that's a major turn of for me.

Kyla knows how attractive she is and constantly tries to use it to get what she wants. Trying being the emphasis when it comes to me.

I view her behavior as spoiled and immature. Something that I do not prefer in anyone who calls themselves 'a lady'. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I think women should be a little less forward nowadays. I admire a woman with backbone, but I would never fall for someone who thinks she has to flirt endlessly and dress in practically nothing just to keep the attention of a man. Because obviously if she think she has to, then there are some major issues that need dealt with.

Kyla looks at my bandaged hand."Oh, no. What happened to your hand?"

"Just an accident."

She sticks out her lower lip."I wish I could have been there to help you."

Her blue orbs stare back at me with what could be described as lusty and hungry. I'm glad I can't read all the dirty thoughts that are probably going running back and forth through her mind right now.

"Thanks...I guess."

"I made you something," she says looking proud.

Oh great.

"If you'll step into my office?"

She makes it sound like it's some grand office in the Empire State Building or something equally ridiculous.

It's a stupid classroom in a stupid school, woman, not an actual office, get over yourself.

We don't talk during the short trip to her classroom. When we enter, I see two kids are there and they're already deeply engrossed in some textbooks.

"These are my sons," Kyla says nodding at them. I can hear disdain in her voice."Mason and Jason."

Both of the boys look up at me and acknowledge my existence by saying 'Good morning'. They're even polite enough to throw a cherry on top by adding 'sir'.