Desert

"Dessert?" Levi asked, his voice deeper than ever before. His eyes were half lidded and his entire body language was screaming lust.

He stared deep into Eren's eyes, running his tongue along his own lower lip as he eyed the blushing boy hungrily. "I'm not done tasting you yet...~" He cooed as he moved to straddle Eren's lap, keeping him pinned to the couch as he started to pepper his neck with soft kisses.

The brunette shuddered as he felt moist lips against his skin, closing his eyes and releasing a shaky moan as he wrapped his arms tight around Levi. "A-Ahh...!" He whined as he buried his face in Levi's shoulder, inhaling his musky scent as he clung to him, waves of pleasure crashing down over his trembling body with each kiss pressed to his neck.

Levi smirked softly, loving the boy's reaction as he kissed his neck, he moved to gently nip at his ear lobe, teasing him. "Do you mind if I eat you up...~?" He whispered hotly, a hand against Eren's clothed chest, fiddling with the buttons of his shirt. The brunette gasped and then gripped Levi's shirt hard, whimpering into his shoulder. "L-Levi... Take me... Please, I'm all yours..." He moaned out softly, completely willing to let Levi claim his body.

The ravenette chuckled huskily before his eyes flashed red and he suddenly sunk his teeth deep into Eren's shoulder, his teeth ripping through the material of his shirt and into his flesh.
An agonising cry of pain shook the room as Eren's vision darkened, his body trembling violently. "Aarghhhhh!" He screamed, suddenly squeezing his jade green eyes shut as tears began streaming from beneath his closed eyelids.

Levi grinned as he tore away Eren's flesh between his teeth, chewing it eagerly before swallowing; blood trickling down his chin as he pulled back to look at Eren, his eyes glowing red in the dim light. The boy sobbed in agony as he clutched his shoulder, feeling the bone beneath his fingertips. He screamed again and his eyes shot open wide, meeting Levi's crimson red orbs. "Y-Y-You're a ghoul..." Eren cried hard, unable to believe that Levi had used him like that... At that moment, he abandoned all thoughts of a future and simply cried. "Kill me... I don't care anymore...! All I wanted was to be loved!" He wailed, head butting Levi's chest weakly as tears soaked through the man's shirt.

Scarlet eyes widening, Levi listened to Eren and he felt a tug on his heart. For some reason, seeing the boy like that didn't fill him with joy, but instead; guilt. His lips parted slightly in surprise as he watched the boy sob and beg for his death to be quick, his heart racing. "..."
The ravenette stared deep into Eren's teary jade green eyes, momentarily forgetting about his meal and instead focussing on the boy as a person. He had a family just like Levi once did. He just wanted to be loved just like Levi once did.

"Come on, finish me off...! Hurry...!" Eren begged as his fingernails dug into Levi's shoulder through his shirt. "I don't want to live like this anymore...! It...It hurts..." He admitted, sniffing loudly as he clung to the older male. Levi couldn't bare to listen to the boy's pained cries any longer and he got to his feet, stumbling back before gripping the collar of Eren's shirt and throwing him against the wall, knocking him unconscious in seconds.

He stood there panting and gasping for air, staring down at the lifeless body of the boy. "...Eren." He muttered as he knelt beside him, wiping the blood from his chin before cupping the boy's cheek and sighing softly. "I'm sorry but I can't let you die, not now...." He whispered, wiping the tears from his pale cheeks.