Discovery

Levi sprinted as fast as he could through the forest, branches whipping at his flushed cheeks, cutting them as he ran.

He panted and continued to run as far away from Eren's house as he could, his fists clenched tightly.

Meanwhile, Eren had let his father in and was desperately trying to explain that Levi wasn't a killer, that he was a good man at heart.

"I've heard enough of your nonsense, Eren, where is that monster hiding?!" Grisha snapped as he stared down at his son, brows furrowed tightly. The brunette let out a soft whimper, the look in his dad's eyes was terrifying, he'd never seen anything like it. "D-Dad... He's honestly not a bad person." He cried as he stared up at the man, tears streaming down his cheeks.

The ravenette stopped after a while, collapsing against a tree stump. He panted hard, clutching his chest as he recovered from the hard, long run.

A branch cracked behind him and his head whipped around to see a tall figure, he sighed heavily and he looked up at Mike. "There's an investigator following me... You'd better keep moving." He said to him, brows furrowed. The blonde sighed and he shook his head. "Messing with that kid wasn't a good idea." He murmured quietly.

Levi scowled. "I love him... It sounds stupid but it's true." He muttered, glaring at a tree as he spoke. "Some days it's hard to not kill him and eat him... But then I remember that he didn't kill me when he found out about me." He sighed. "I feel like I owe him for that."

A/N

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER ;-; I'm sorry, the next one will be much longer, I promise~! Thank you so much for reading!!!