Research

Grisha had heard of a ghoul sighting and he got all of the details, the explanation of the predatory organ was very similar to the one that had killed his wife.... He shut the screen of his laptop and he let out a sigh, he hadn't slept since hearing about the sighting three days ago and he was exhausted...

He had been invited to see his son though, so he got ready and went over.
Before knocking on the door, he noticed a strange glow from behind the stained glass of the door, he leaned forward and silently opened the letterbox to take a look at the mysterious glow.

"Levi, it's so beautiful..." Eren said in awe as he circled Levi, taking in the beauty of the glowing predatory organ sprouting from his lovers' lower back.
Grisha's eyes widened behind his glasses; there was no doubt about it, Levi was the ghoul that killed Eren's mother.

He started to bang on the door hard with his fist, brows furrowed. "Eren, get away from that monster!" He yelled, his voice strained by his lack of sleep. Eren let out a squeak as his father pounded at the door and he looked at Levi frantically before looking back at the door. "Levi isn't a monster, dad, he's my boyfriend!" He cried out, slowly beginning to walk towards the door. Levi stood back and watched Eren before stepping forward with him, eyes narrowed as he stared at the door. "..." He remained silent as he listened to Eren, feeling his heart throb as he watched him yell at his father like that to protect him. He must really love him.

Grisha's yells of protest continued and he scowled in disgust. "He killed your mother! He's the wretched ghoul!" He exclaimed. Eren's eyes widened considerably and he looked over at Levi, gasping softly. "L-Levi...? Is that true?" He asked him quietly. "Did you kill my mother...?"

Levi's brows furrowed and his body tensed. "I didn't realise... I needed to feed myself or else I would have died. I'm sorry... I didn't know it was your mother." He mumbled, staring deep into Eren's eyes.

The brunette could feel tears pricking his eyes and he inhaled sharply. "Go, now." He whispered.

"Run."